They have to be coaching to lose....

ssfranny

So obviously he has no incentive to win tomorrow and I wonder if him possibly knowing about SP had any influence on his coaching of the OSU game.

What if he starts to hear the "We want Bo" chants and just start burning redshirts or just calls a crappy game would Osborne or Watson step in and make the calls? You have to figure that if he makes sure we lose we'll want him out of here even faster which could mean he gets more $$ in a buyout.

Just wondering what you all thought...

GBR

Scott

So obviously he has no incentive to win tomorrow and I wonder if him possibly knowing about SP had any influence on his coaching of the OSU game.

What if he starts to hear the "We want Bo" chants and just start burning redshirts or just calls a crappy game would Osborne or Watson step in and make the calls? You have to figure that if he makes sure we lose we'll want him out of here even faster which could mean he gets more $$ in a buyout.

GBR

Scott

this is ridiculous speculation. He's a football coach and he coaches to win even though he

s not very good at it. It's not like if he loses he can get draft picks. Believe it or not but I bet he would like to win?!?!?!??!?!? GIVE ME A BREAK!

GBR

Scott

Here's my 2 cents, if he ever wants to coach anywhere again, it would best behoove him to coach his butt off the last 5 weeks. And not look like he's trying to tank it. If he even looks like he's trying to sabotage the rest of the season, the best he could do is be waterboy for a peewee team. :)

I heard the interview with TIm Brown on the Matt P. show on 590. Tim and the rest of the team thought that Bill was trying to lose games so he could get out of his contract (by getting fired). Worked once. Maybe he is trying it agian.

Why would he do that? Is he just that f*****g lazy that he sees that as the only way to "earn" a living. But it sure feels like he's trying to lose.

Ok uh idk if anyone of u listened to the game, but Watson was doing the play calling today, so lets put two and two together, the coaching staff is atleast trying to find a solution, maybe its the players not making the plays, did we ever think of that, I bet if the players did atleast half of what they are supposed to we would be 6-2 at the most, the coaches cant be on the field for them doing the players jobs.

Even if the coaches are trying to find solutions, when players execute this poorly it still has to go back to coaches.

If your players don't believe in the staff and the scheme they will under-achieve.

There is no fire. Most players are going through the motions. That has to go back to leadership. I don't think we have a lot of on field leaders right now but it starts at the top with Billy C.

I heard the interview with TIm Brown on the Matt P. show on 590. Tim and the rest of the team thought that Bill was trying to lose games so he could get out of his contract (by getting fired). Worked once. Maybe he is trying it agian.

I would think if that was the case that the Athletic Dept could go to court and have his contract void. :-) Not to mention if that's what he's doing, he'll have a tough time finding employment elswhere as a coach. :)