Back From the Game

Husker_x

TO said he wouldn't make changes until the season is over. Hey Tom, in caes you didn't notice, the season was over "THREE" weeks ago. Do what needs to be done now. There is no way we can even begin to salvage anything meaningful in the remaining 4 games. Bag it now, admit that there's no hope, and do what needs to be done.

I listened to the game today, off and on while living in a fatansy land of NCAA 2008. But from what I heard I think we can deduce the following.

1. Callahan is gone. When? I don't know. I hope he resigns. Dr. Tom says the season will end before changes are made, but holy sh#t, what can we possibly lose at this point? Buy him out, kick him out, bury him in a hole in the f*cking desert. Just get him out.

I hear there is some place in the Sandhills he could go.

Remember when we all we heard was noise about how bad Solich's recruits were and that we should just wait for cally to get his recruits into place? It sure looks like the ONLY reason cally had any success is because he had some player who had been coached by someone else.

I listened to the game today, off and on while living in a fatansy land of NCAA 2008. But from what I heard I think we can deduce the following.

1. Callahan is gone. When? I don't know. I hope he resigns. Dr. Tom says the season will end before changes are made, but holy sh#t, what can we possibly lose at this point? Buy him out, kick him out, bury him in a hole in the f*cking desert. Just get him out.

I hear there is some place in the Sandhills he could go.

I still own my house out there

I about PUKED when I was listening to JR interviewing BC after the game. BC actually said something like "You know, probably no one out here is hurting as much as I am."

GIVE ME A BREAK. BC - GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

:asshat

Come on, he is doing an EXCELLENT job. He said so himself.

You know i bet some fans could jump BC and kick his ass and no one would report it. lol. just saying.