Back From the Game

Husker_x

aTm should have been beatable i thought NU was gonna win, does anyone know if Cally started calling the plays in the 2nd half cuz watson was calling them in the 1st...

According to BC himself on the radio after the game he said he did most of the play calling in the 2nd half. :angry: He shouldn't be allowed to call another play.

I about PUKED when I was listening to JR interviewing BC after the game. BC actually said something like "You know, probably no one out here is hurting as much as I am."

GIVE ME A BREAK. BC - GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

:asshat

Come on, he is doing an EXCELLENT job. He said so himself.

He coached in the superbowl damnit!!11!!!!

I say we hire Larry the Cable guy to coach the rest of the season... At least the press conferences would be entertaining.

Im sure he couldnt coach any worse than BC

The tunnel walk was stupid. I saw it on KETV website. I can't believe that you guys actually think that is cool and want to know what happened with it. You guys are idiots.

Please do not respond to this person. I do not want to lock this thread.

Rawhide has dealt with him so back to topic only please.

I listened to the game today, off and on while living in a fatansy land of NCAA 2008. But from what I heard I think we can deduce the following.

1. Callahan is gone. When? I don't know. I hope he resigns. Dr. Tom says the season will end before changes are made, but holy sh#t, what can we possibly lose at this point? Buy him out, kick him out, bury him in a hole in the f*cking desert. Just get him out.

2. Not much reason to keep Watson. I know he's had success elsewhere and he doesn't have a "team," precisely to coach and scheme for, but frankly I don't much care to risk anything by keeping any fragment of this decrepite staff.

3. I'd go into how the team played, but we all know this. It's been, what, four or five weeks of consistent bullsh#t from these clowns? Apparently there was a hit or two laid; great, now give me 55 of those. Everything from the scheming to the fundamentals to the execution was once again hopelessly apathetic, and the offense is just as guilty here. Everything about this team is entirely negative. I'm so tired of hearing the same song and dance from Callhan, too. When, exactly, is this magical week going to come when things get "better"?

Enough is enough. Tom, please, no one will hold it against you. Get rid of the cancer and get rid of it now.

X

I just went to www.huskers.com to get TO's email address. There was none listed. There is a phone number. Maybe a call tomorrow.