News conference to be held Monday, Oct 22 3p Central

If this belongs in the BS forum, then so does 99% of the stuff on the Husker Football board.

It's true, Husker fans are the most cordial, and good natured, in college football (as long as the Huskers are on top and winning).

We are the most cordial and good natured fans in college football. We, like most, do not like losing, for we are not used to it happening this often. That said, it takes a real dense individual to think that they can come here and talk smack and insult us and still think we will be nice.

Tom Osborne to be fired.

(Either that or he's stepping down from the interim AD position in order to run for God.)

Yeah, yeah,yeah- soon as I read that I threw the BS flag. Unsportsmanlike conduct, loss of down, forced to punt!!!!!

I never in my life dreamed we would be joking about how bad NU is, and it doesn't even hurt that much anymore- Oh no, I've become de-sensitized!!!!

That said, it takes a real dense individual to think that they can come here and talk smack and insult us and still think we will be nice.

If the rumor mill in Nebraska (I live in Omaha and have heard plenty on KXSP590 and KFAB110, not to mention all the stuff that's been posted in here) wasn't so over the top, maybe there wouldn't be anything to poke fun at. I mean, really, when Charlie MCBride calls into a radio show, pissed off because people were claiming that he was going to be announced as the new head coach on Wednesday, it's absolutely ridiculous. C'mon folks, why do you think this situation has gained national attention? It's because this state's gone into a complete tizzy, acting like the Apocalypse is upon us.

Lighten up people and learn to take a joke.