Anybody else?

Hello everybody new to this board. Did anybody else not really feel a whole lot of emotion during the latest loss? I usually get a little pissed off when they lose, but I just stopped caring about the game in the fourth quarter. I have never turned a game off ever before until the final play. And this is the kicker. I even went shopping with my wife during the game.

I have sort of a numb feeling...

I guess I can't get all worked up about it this week because there is someone in place to actually see the problem now, and someone that will actually do something about the problem.

After the MO disaster (not quite a harsh enough word) I told my dad I wasn't having anything to do with the Huskers until they fired Stevie P. I only had to miss one game!! When I got home from work on Monday I dug out a Husker shirt and it was the first time in probably years that I put a Husker shirt on on purpose (I have so many that when laundry day comes around that I end up with one based on random chance).

But, yeah, numb is a good word...

(I need to quit reading this and study calculus....wish my internet connection would go down for the night!)

The Missouri loss and the OSU first quarter really took it out of me as far as getting all lathered up and angry. It's too draining to stay in that mode for any length of time. I think I'm in the acceptance phase now and know things are going to change for the better soon.

"If the team doesn't care, why should I?"

I didn't listen to one second of the game! I watched a game in which both teams were well coached and played their a** off instead (Florida vs Kentucky). For the same reason that you said! The whole thing has just become a huge embarrassment.