Why did Fran go for two?

In the 4th with 4:30 left in the game, up by 20...why would aTm go for 2? Was fran just trying to be a tool or what?

Why not? It's a way of rubbing it in Callahan's face. Just like the fake FG by Mizzou. I think it sux, but when teams get the Huskers down, they like to kick sand in their face. When you can do it at Memorial Stadium, nuff said.

Not sure if most of you were being sarcastic or not, but one point really didn't help them there, but 2 points would have put them up 21. Just a numbers game thing, we would have done it too. However, I do understand that it really wasn't necessary.

Probably in that book some coaches have that tell them when to go for 2. Wasn't that big of a deal.

In the 4th with 4:30 left in the game, up by 20...why would aTm go for 2? Was fran just trying to be a tool or what?

Did anyone who has been a real fan.. ever think WE would question or cry about another team running up the score on us? Missouri, KSU, and now aTm ....???

Honestly, yeah. I never would have predicted the Huskers would fall this far, but all teams go through down years and at some point you're going to not be so great, run into a great team, and get wasted. When that happens, people will most likely question if the score was run up on them.