Is this rumour old or new?

greenman

from what i've read... and keep in mind rumors are rumors... IF Bo Pelini were to be hired as HC ... his ties to Mike Stoops (both at Oklahoma) could lead people to believe he would bring him in on his staff...

Mike Stoops is a head coach, I have a hard time believing that he would leave Arizona to be an assistant coach, even if he were to be fired!

from what i've read... and keep in mind rumors are rumors... IF Bo Pelini were to be hired as HC ... his ties to Mike Stoops (both at Oklahoma) could lead people to believe he would bring him in on his staff...

Mike Stoops is a head coach, I have a hard time believing that he would leave Arizona to be an assistant coach, even if he were to be fired!

Look at Dan McCarney, he went from head coach to D coordinator at USF. Not too hard to believe. :corndance

I heard Mike stoops was coming to coach at nebraska but not as head coach. Anyone else hear anything like this?

He won't be the HC at Nebraska. The rumor has it that if Stoops is fired from Arizona that if he doesn't go back to OU to coach for his brother that Pelini wants him to be the DC at Nebraska. If Stoops chooses not to come here, then Marvin Sanders is being tabbed by Pelini to be his DC. Remember this is all speculative at the moment until proven true. :) So yes you are correct. :)

I heard Mike stoops was coming to coach at nebraska but not as head coach. Anyone else hear anything like this?

He won't be the HC at Nebraska. The rumor has it that if Stoops is fired from Arizona that if he doesn't go back to OU to coach for his brother that Pelini wants him to be the DC at Nebraska. If Stoops chooses not to come here, then Marvin Sanders is being tabbed by Pelini to be his DC. Remember this is all speculative at the moment until proven true. :) So yes you are correct. :)

Marvin Sanders has the true Husker bloodline, that is for sure. I would welcome his resume on the staff.

I am still pulling for BC to pull the season out. If we have another coaching change then we can't expect next year to be anything other than another rebuilding year. If BC can perform a miracle and turn things around, we go to a bowl and have high hopes for next year. Naive, I know but that would be the quickest way to returning the Huskers to the powerhouse it once was.

You might as well throw him in the ring. Every coach that every Husker fan has heard of is already in there.

I heard Mike Ditka was in Lincoln this week. They are looking into the possibility of Ditka retaining infinit eligibility and he will play every position from here untill the end of time. Ditka vs USC...........i'll take Ditka by 70.

You might as well throw him in the ring. Every coach that every Husker fan has heard of is already in there.

I heard Mike Ditka was in Lincoln this week. They are looking into the possibility of Ditka retaining infinit eligibility and he will play every position from here untill the end of time. Ditka vs USC...........i'll take Ditka by 70.

Who would win in a golf match between Ditka and God?

God, but it's close..

Look at Dan McCarney, he went from head coach to D coordinator at USF. Not too hard to believe. :corndance

Plus John Blake: former head coach at Oklahoma.

I thought McCarney went from head coach all the way down to D-Line coach???

Plus John Blake: former head coach at Oklahoma.

and you are correct in thinking this. :hellloooo