To All the Callahan Supporters Out There

Name 1 good thing that Bill Callahan has done for the program.

I have to admit, I was a big BC supporter in the beginning (Not any more!!). I honestly haven't talked to anybody that still supports him! Surely there has to be somebody out there......right? Anybody? :dunno

Nope sorry, they all have been exterminated!!

I have to admit, I was a big BC supporter in the beginning (Not any more!!). I honestly haven't talked to anybody that still supports him! Surely there has to be somebody out there......right? Anybody? :dunno

It's just surprising that there isn't anyone that wouldn't still support him. Just figured there'd be some guy out there that didn't know his elbow from his a** and would still support him just b/c he's still our coach :lol: . No matter what the situation, you always seem to run into these people. I just haven't found any

There may have been a few as of last week, however the second it came out Cally called TO "a crusty old f---" The entire husker family was once agian ruinited and simultaneously turned on Cally. So, as far as something good Cally has done, he united us through our hatred toward him. I guess i can thank him for that.

It's just surprising that there isn't anyone that wouldn't still support him. Just figured there'd be some guy out there that didn't know his elbow from his a** and would still support him just b/c he's still our coach :lol: . No matter what the situation, you always seem to run into these people. I just haven't found any

Freemason9???

Freemason9???

To say that you support him simply b/c he's our coach is like a woman who gets beaten up by her husband and won't leave him b/c she still says she loves him! Don't get me wrong, this situation isn't nearly as serious as domestic violence, but you get my point.

He recruited a lot of stellar athletes that may not have looked at Nebraska if it wasn't for him. He won a north title last year, Nebraska's first since 99. Not much, but it's not like it's been a complete waste. There was some steady improvement and this year, things just fell apart and the train can't get back on the track.

I was until a few weeks ago. Now he and his buddy Coz are both cancer's and need to be fired ASAP. We'll get destroyed by Texas. I think the longer we keep getting our tails kicked, the harder it will be for Bill to get another gig. Whether that is as a HC or assistant at any position. :) I think it should be in his best interest to leave now b4 he gets black listed forever.