I cant even put a Husker shirt on anymore

I do live deep in enemy territory , but I have always worn the red with pride. After the OSU game my big red gear has been put up. I also took my Husker static cling decal off my car and reattached it upside down. I just cant wear the stuff with pride anymore. The OSU game was the first time in 34 years that I left a game early. Hell , I was out of there at halftime at Mistys drinking heavily with other disgruntled fans. Never thought i'd see the day that things actually got this bad. Hopefully I can take it back out of storage by next fall with our new coaching staff at the helm whoever they may be.

I do live deep in enemy territory , but I have always worn the red with pride. After the OSU game my big red gear has been put up. I also took my Husker static cling decal off my car and reattached it upside down. I just cant wear the stuff with pride anymore. The OSU game was the first time in 34 years that I left a game early. Hell , I was out of there at halftime at Mistys drinking heavily with other disgruntled fans. Never thought i'd see the day that things actually got this bad. Hopefully I can take it back out of storage by next fall with our new coaching staff at the helm whoever they may be.

You sound like the THOUSANDS of OU fans that disowned them until Stoops' second year. You are a Band Wagon jumping Front Runner.

There are plenty of Loyal Husker fans that wear their team colors with Pride, WIN OR LOSE... Come on, buck up and wear it. I put my car flag out AFTER the OSU game, and I live in Freaking Oklahoma. (with the f'n hillbillies)

:boxosoap

How sad for you.

You can still have pride on what past Nebraska teams have done.

Ya, I don't know why you would be proud of it and post it for all to see...I however sat through the whole OSU game and I was lucky enough to bring my girlfriend and her family who are from Iowa to their first college football game. I made them sit there to the bitter end, they aren't Nebraska fans though and I was hoping to convert them.......needless to say I don't think it happened...

Be a Fan! Support your team!

As an analogy, I am a HUGE Baltimore Orioles fan...now talk about a team that sucks and has a complete cluster for management...but I still where my hats with pride! My license plate holder is still in place! And I still root for that sorry excuse for a team!

You may be in enemy territory, but you can still wear that gear in pride!

You sound like the THOUSANDS of OU fans that disowned them until Stoops' second year. You are a Band Wagon jumping Front Runner.

There are plenty of Loyal Husker fans that wear their team colors with Pride, WIN OR LOSE... Come on, buck up and wear it. I put my car flag out AFTER the OSU game, and I live in Freaking Oklahoma. (with the f'n hillbillies)

Not a bandwagon fan at all. Been around Husker football all my life and my grandfather (rip) was a 34 alumni and my mother is a 71 alumni. Followed the team religiously forever , but I just cant bear to look anymore. It isnt my fault. It is the fault of the former AD and this coaching staff for letting Husker football turn into this abomination. I was there for all of the good days and cried my eyes out to the heartbreaking losses as a child. 83 Orange Bowl comes to mind. Now i'm just numb. I take this personally. All the time , love and money that I and many others have put into this tradition of Husker football and the product we have today is just disgusting.

You know I'm a huge die-hard NEBRASKA fan. I live and breathe Husker Football....it's not only a Nebraska tradition but its my families tradition as well. I just bought a Husker Letterman Jacket last week because I love Nebraska. Geez you should see my room....it's all Nebraska decked out so bad it'll make TO gizz in his pants. Here's what the jacket looks like.

That may just be downright tacky.

Also, I really dislike it when one Nebraska fan calls another a bandwagoner...not that you care.

I guess I just dont enjoy getting kicked in the nutz anymore. I'm going fishing for trout on Saturday. I cant bear to watch.

totally empathize with you, but still wear your red and be proud......... most programs.......would be proud to just have half the tradition NU has. KEEPyour head up and wear your red.......hell I work with a guy who is a die hard cyclone and I respect him EVERY day he has his cyclone hat/shirt on.......if he can suck it up for a lame ass school like Iowa State..........you can hang in there for a stellar, ass kicking, future power house like Nebraska.

I still fly my flag every Friday night and all day Saturday. Don't bring it in till Sunday. I still have my license plate holders on, front and back. Still have the the trailer hitch cover on. Still have my Husker stuff in my office and I am really deep in enemy territory, I live and work in Boulder County.

I don't give a rat's ass what they say. The Huskers are my team regardless.

If you choose to put your stuff in storage that's your decision. Hopefully for you, it won't be there long.

GO BIG RED!!!

I'm sure the rest of us will accept you back once we start winning again.

I didnt say I am through with Husker football. I'm through with this season of Husker football. Do you really think we are going to start winning this season? I dont think we will win another game. I hope i'm wrong but I doubt I am. I just have better things to do like ski and fish. I never get upset or disgusted with those activities.