I cant even put a Husker shirt on anymore

I'm sure the rest of us will accept you back once we start winning again.

I didnt say I am through with Husker football. I'm through with this season of Husker football. Do you really think we are going to start winning this season? I dont think we will win another game. I hope i'm wrong but I doubt I am. I just have better things to do like ski and fish. I never get upset or disgusted with those activities.

Well, there you go. As I said, when we start winning (whenever that is), I'm sure you'll be back.

Whatever, my walls in my basement are still red and I f'ing love it. No trips to Home Depot for paint replacement are in the future for me. I'm sorry this is painful, it's not exactly easy to be a fan right now, but a fan sticks by their team regardless. My buddy is a Dolphins fan and he never misses a game and they haven't been sh#t for YEARS. Do what you want, but be prepared for those that stick with the team to call you a "bandwagoner" or something of the like.

Whatever, my walls in my basement are still red and I f'ing love it. No trips to Home Depot for paint replacement are in the future for me. I'm sorry this is painful, it's not exactly easy to be a fan right now, but a fan sticks by their team regardless. My buddy is a Dolphins fan and he never misses a game and they haven't been sh#t for YEARS. Do what you want, but be prepared for those that stick with the team to call you a "bandwagoner" or something of the like.

I'm sticking by the team. It's not like i'm going to switch sides or anything. I'm just not going to display it as much as I usually do. I'm taking enough flak from my Buff fan friends and I dont need to hear it from strangers. I'll end up getting arrested...again. I'm just not going to let myself get worked up is all.

I'm sticking by the team. It's not like i'm going to switch sides or anything. I'm just not going to display it as much as I usually do. I'm taking enough flak from my Buff fan friends and I dont need to hear it from strangers. I'll end up getting arrested...again. I'm just not going to let myself get worked up is all.

I don't know who you hang out with, but I get sh#t from people all the time about Nebraska. I give it right back to em, it's all in good fun. Tomorrow is casual friday at work. Guess, what I'll be wearing? Probably one of my Husker shirts.

I travel all over the country...all I wear is Nebraska shirts. I find it amusing how many people know what is going on with the Huskers and want to talk about it. Most are sympathetic, now and then you run into an a$$hole that wants to put it in your face.

I like to talk football...but I find that it seems like Oklahoma and Nebraska fans know their football the best...then maybe Arkansas fans for some odd reason.

I will always wear by Husker shirts....plan to be buried in one.

If your a husker fan, you have to claim to be one in the bad times as well as when we are winning championships.

I live twenty freaking miles from Norman. I hung a 3x5 Husker flag on my porch before the season. To this day that flag flies. it will continue to until the season end. People have given me much sh#t. It means nothing to me. I am a Husker yesterday , today, and tomorrow. I will NEVER put my gear away. 13 and 0 or 0 and 13 this is my team. PERIOD!

I do live deep in enemy territory , but I have always worn the red with pride. After the OSU game my big red gear has been put up. I also took my Husker static cling decal off my car and reattached it upside down. I just cant wear the stuff with pride anymore. The OSU game was the first time in 34 years that I left a game early. Hell , I was out of there at halftime at Mistys drinking heavily with other disgruntled fans. Never thought i'd see the day that things actually got this bad. Hopefully I can take it back out of storage by next fall with our new coaching staff at the helm whoever they may be.

You sound like the THOUSANDS of OU fans that disowned them until Stoops' second year. You are a Band Wagon jumping Front Runner.

There are plenty of Loyal Husker fans that wear their team colors with Pride, WIN OR LOSE... Come on, buck up and wear it. I put my car flag out AFTER the OSU game, and I live in Freaking Oklahoma. (with the f'n hillbillies)

:boxosoap

You go brotha!!