recruits

well, i can't say i really blame them too much.

but remember in the spring when we were all giddy cuz Gabbert said, "I won't pull a Josh Freeman."?

he's only doing what's natural, but if he isn't dedicated to the program, and only wants to be here cuz he thought Camp Callahan was a 3 year stop on his way to the pros, then i'd rather have Witt or Lee or Ganz who've made a true commitment to Nebraska and the whole school, not just to a particular coach.

also, i wonder what the other guys he'd been texting and calling and helping convince to come here think? all that time to build those relationships and 'recruit' for his future team, now all seems pretty selfish.

i know he's 18 and has to do what's right for him and blah, blah...but maybe he should call Osborne and get some of the REAL Husker feeling back in his blood.

In his defense, all we hear about is bring back NU's tradition, etc. Rumors have coaches being gone. Rumors have new coaches bringing the power running game back. Plus, he probably had no idea Misery would be this good this year. We all speculate that these coaches are gone. I'm assuming the recruits are speculating this as well. Without even knowing what type of offense will be run, I'd hate to commit if I was as highly touted of a passing QB as he is.