HUSKER SUPPORT

admo

GO BIG RED!!! No TV coverage here in eastern Ohio, but I'll listen to huskers.com. My flag has been out since the beginning of the season, my Big Red tree will be lit up, I'll have my Nebraska clothes on, and I'll be yelling LOUD! We have tradition, we have the Blackshirts, we have the best fans in the country.....WE ARE NEBRASKA!!

Let me start off by saying that my position as a Husker could barely be worse; and I’m damn proud of it! My in-laws are all from Texas, she went to CU, and while I was born and raised in Nebraska, I now live in Denver Colorado. When we lose to a South team, her family calls; when we lose to a North team, everyone else does. One can barely imagine when we lose to either Texas or CU… And obviously this year has been even harder than most. Even with all that though, I’ll be spending my only vacation (and my birthday) on glorious Nebraska Husker soil at the Kansas State game, and then spending the rest of the little money I make at the CU game up here. I’m only 26 so I’ve been raised on Nebraska football at its finest the whole way so this season hurts even more for that. I have been PROUD of my fellow fans my whole life and even more so when exposed to some of the things they call “fans” up here…

With all that being said there are a few things that I’ve learned from Nebraska that apparently need to be brought back out and screamed from on high:

You may wake up one day and realize that some of the people you thought you could depend on aren’t even worth the time spent learning their names. This happens sometimes. Just make sure that you don’t put all the people you CAN depend on in the same category. Because fellas, there are people out here you can depend on. Some of us are right here on this page…

You may find that suddenly no one thinks you can get it done. Remember that there is nothing more FUN than proving they’re all wrong. This is HUSKER Football baby, counting us out is NEVER a good bet…

At some point you might find yourself down; you might even find yourself losing. That is the same point that you put your head down, dig in your heels, AND DRIVE FOR ALL THAT YOU’RE WORTH! And if you haven't crossed the line before you fall, its alright; we love you because you Tried for us...

My Nebraska flag will be flying high in my front lawn while I’m at the CU game, and I’ll be screaming my Scarlet and Cream lungs out for every Husker play. My passion and support for Nebraska Football will fade the same time my Husker tattoo will; THE DAY THAT I DIE!

GO BIG RED!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:restore:restore:restore:restore

I will be here, watching and cheering you guys all the way! Use that anger and go out there and get after that ball! Hit those Texas players! And rip their horns off their heads! Let's go out there and show Mac Brown why he loves playing Nebraska! And when we are done, he will wonder just what the HELL was that BIG RED twister that just ravaged the Longhorns' field, leaving behind nothing but the total destruction of the Texas team on the turf! Burnt orange? How about we make them see BLOOD ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIG RRRRRRRRED!!!