NEB U waste of talent U!!

All i can say is right now we are the only school that wastes talent that we have... We have some great freshman and sophmore's that dont play... Oh hold on there jobs are on the line so now they get a couple plays... For one MO Purify? Why is this guy not on the fiel every damn play until he nees a breither?? That dude make plays and is a damn threat any time the ball is in the air his way... With him on the feild alway and and Swift on the other side sprinkleing in a couple other wideouts we have would be nice... Playing your true fresh and sophmores will get some mistakes on the field but they wont be and havent been as big of one that Callahans crew has made by not playing them.....

I'd agree that we have talent, but I wouldn't agree that the freshman that haven't played a lick are automatically awesome. That just doesn't make sense.

They could be, but no one knows. Your bottom line as a coach is that you put what you believe to be your best players on the field and let them play. If they aren't getting it done, you start to play other guys which they have been.

For one MO Purify? Why is this guy not on the fiel every damn play until he nees a breither?? That dude make plays and is a damn threat any time the ball is in the air his way... With him on the feild alway and and Swift on the other side sprinkleing in a couple other wideouts we have would be nice...

:yeah

Maurice Purify is pure raw talent and is being wasted every game...If I were Purify, I would be PISSED at how little I was used during the game...props to him so far, you never hear him bitching about playing time or lack of use in the offense. It's so obvious when he does get the ball that he plays at a different level than any other receiver on the field.

For one MO Purify? Why is this guy not on the fiel every damn play until he nees a breither?? That dude make plays and is a damn threat any time the ball is in the air his way... With him on the feild alway and and Swift on the other side sprinkleing in a couple other wideouts we have would be nice...

:yeah

Maurice Purify is pure raw talent and is being wasted every game...If I were Purify, I would be PISSED at how little I was used during the game...props to him so far, you never hear him bitching about playing time or lack of use in the offense. It's so obvious when he does get the ball that he plays at a different level than any other receiver on the field.

I honestly can't believe they don't isolate this guy with "whoever" and throw it up and let him go get it. He played bball his last year of juco. He lead the leage in points and rebounds as a Center. Let him have the chance at aleast. I think this could be done at least 3 times a game. For the life of me, I can't understand why it isn't.

I find it hard to believe any excuse that is given for not featuring Big MO. His catch last year at aTm is the type of play that this guy is capable of. He has shown he can take a hit. He obviously loves the game and I think would have thrived this season if he was in there more and used more. If they start doubling him then that opens up the other guys whether they are freshmen or who ever they are.

Cally burned niles's redshirt for nothing. absolutley nothing. He has mismanaged this team so bad and now he is fighting for his job and looking for answers he should have had a year or two ago.

its all poor coaching and unintelliegent use of personel. that and his assed up play calling have always been the rub on clownahan. anyone and i mean anyone could better utilize the talent we have and achieve better results. thankfully this jerk-off is gone. i imagine the rest of the Big 12 coaches are laughing their collective asses off at clowahan!