New Coach? equals New Offense, which equals......

what about swift? surely he has to be a go-to threat next season under any offense?

See below!

I think Swift and Peterson will be the premier wide recievers. Both have shown flashes of greatness, but neither have shown much dependability. Although Peterson does usually show up at the most unexpected moment......just wish he would show up the rest of the game. Hopefully we can get the younger guys involved as well.

Here's a possibility that I doubt many have thought about.

Now that Ganz will be starting, might we see a few read option runs, much like they run in the spread. If we do, we're seeing an offense TO has stated he likes.

We now move to the end of the season where TO and Callahan have their talk. Look at the QBs Callahan has gone after. Witt, Lee, Freeman and Gabbert could all run the spread. Zac was a quick fix when we needed someone, and Keller just feel into our laps. But Callahan can show TO he has recruited QBs that can run the spread or some type of west coast spread hybrid.

Something will have to be done about the defense, so Cosgrove and some others take the fall and move on. Callahan stays, and we save the majority of the recruits, the offense moves on to more of a spread offense, and TO sees this as a win win so he's happy.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Won't happen... Callahan will never get rid of his friend and bring in another DC.

And he will never go away from his WCO. If he would he would have used something else his first year here so he could have won more games. He doesn't care about that though. He cares about himself. Always have and always will. He has never cared for tradition here and has stomped on it every chance he had.

He certainly won't listen to Osborne at the end of the year and I believe Osborne won't give him the chance to make changes and stay. He's out and it's time to look to the future. A bright one without Callahan!

Billy boy is done and gone imo.. Why would a person want to stay around a place he isnt really wanted anymore besides the fact of cashing those huge pay checks but he isnt a good coach never has been.. As to comment on what some people have said about Cally staying another year I just dont see ever working, but I think you go out an look for a great coach that will fit our program and if that person isnt out there this year then you wait till you find that perfect guy thats going to turn this place around.. Dont get me wrong I want Billy boy gone as bad as the rest of you an I think it will happen but I dont want to see the same mistake made that pud did when he hired Callahan cause its been well known Bill Callahan wasent even close to our first choice to take over...

Ganz has his chance to shine an imo lock up the starting job next year, so we will have to wait an see how he does for the next 3 games..

Won't happen... Callahan will never get rid of his friend and bring in another DC.

And he will never go away from his WCO. If he would he would have used something else his first year here so he could have won more games. He doesn't care about that though. He cares about himself. Always have and always will. He has never cared for tradition here and has stomped on it every chance he had.

He certainly won't listen to Osborne at the end of the year and I believe Osborne won't give him the chance to make changes and stay. He's out and it's time to look to the future. A bright one without Callahan!

If Callahan won't fire his friend for the betterment of the team, then he should be an OC not a HC. And since anyone that hires head coaches can see this, odds are he won't get another shot at HC if he won't step up and do what needs to be done. Then again if Cosgrove was really a friend he'd resign at the end of the year.

As for not going away from the WCO. Last week they said they were putting in a group of plays for Ganz. I don't see them putting in other pass plays, or running plays. We've seen Keller roll out so that wouldn't be different. About the only thing you could add for Ganz would be some type of QB run or run throw option. Which would be similiar to the spread. And wasn't it the Nevada game where Ganz came in, that we actually ran an option play. I seem to remember the crowd going nuts when that happened. BC will change his WCO to incorporate other plays if it means keeping his job, and if he won't, then he should be gone.

I still think the key may be what we see the team do these last three games, and they may not have to win to make the difference. Last night on the Big Red warp up show TO said what he was looking for in a coach. And it seems to me the turning point may be does TO think BC can motivate the team. He said these coaches know what they're doing, but besides Xs and Os a coach has to be able to motivate the team. Right now it seems the team has again decided to play. If that continues it may well appear BC can motivate a team to play. And a new DC could do even more with the defense to motivate it to play better.

I understand most want to get rid of BC and company, and what I'm saying is not what most want to hear. But I'm just trying to look at this with an open mind and not be swayed by the desire of a new coaching staff. I just think it's possible a lot of people may be disappointed at the end of the season.