what does everyone think?

alot of the rumors and garbage floating around says all these former players are coming back to coach ir.

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

what is everyones input? i personally think it is a very stupid idea to fill the sidlines with former players MOST of whom dont have any coaching expirence...what does everyone else think?

alot of the rumors and garbage floating around says all these former players are coming back to coach ir.

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

what is everyones input? i personally think it is a very stupid idea to fill the sidlines with former players MOST of whom dont have any coaching expirence...what does everyone else think?

I feel that just because some former players were great when they played in college and the pro's, doesn't translate to being good coaches. Usually the less talented player. Or the one who doesn't make it in the NFL seems to be the better coach. :) Look at Mike Leach...he never played 1 down of football in college or pro.

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

I'd be perfectly fine with Frazier Gill and Rathman, but probably wouldnt want the others.

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

Is Winstrom the one that is coaching HS football in Mizzou?

yeah, im just really sick of hearing it and think its a really stupid idea. i agree having rathman back couldnt hurt. but we dont need frazier back, he imploded a program down there in crete, i understand head coaching and being a position coach are 2 different things, but still. and the rest of the players were great college players and some were even good NFL players, but again...it doesnt make them good coaches. all it would do is help out the walk on program a little bit...maybe....who knows <_<

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

What, and leave Jammal Lord out???

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

Is Winstrom the one that is coaching HS football in Mizzou?

Yes. His brother is the principal of Parkview HS, and Grant is now asst. fb coach. I sure did like his years with the Rams, living in St. Louis like I was...

wistrom DL

rathman RB

wiegert OL

fraizer QB

Gill OC

Brown DB

what is everyones input?

My input is you are just as much to blame for these baseless rumors as anyone else. :asshat Complete crap! Apparantly, some people here don't understand how a coaching staff is put together.