Pelini In?

Hey look through some of the other threads because this has been talked about to death. It's all just rumors and nothing will be confirmed about anything until after the season is over. It's against NCAA rules I believe for Pelini or T.O. to talk to one another and make anything public.

Has anyone else heard that Osborn has been talking with Bo Pelini? I have heard he will accept the job. Also he wants to bring Mike Stoops as his defensive Cordinator? any truth to this? ANYONE!!! :woo

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

I heard from T.O. ON A TV NETWORK, that he has talked with NO coaches about a job at NU.

That's good enough for me.

BEAT KU!!

Hey look through some of the other threads because this has been talked about to death. It's all just rumors and nothing will be confirmed about anything until after the season is over. It's against NCAA rules I believe for Pelini or T.O. to talk to one another and make anything public.

Actually, I believe that schools/coaches can talk as much as they want. Teams/coaches can't do that in the NFL. Again, that's what I THINK....I don't want to be starting any crazy rumors....

Has anyone else heard that Osborn has been talking with Bo Pelini? I have heard he will accept the job. Also he wants to bring Mike Stoops as his defensive Cordinator? any truth to this? ANYONE!!! :woo

The National Pelini Service has issued a "Severe Bogasm" warning for the following areas: Husker Nation. As of 09:45am on 30 Oct 2007, Pelini Radar indicated a Bogasm had formed. Bogasm trackers confirmed there was in fact a Bogasm and warned all residents to take cover in the Pelini Shelters until further notice. Stayed tuned to the National Pelini Service for more updates.

The National Pelini Service has issued a "Severe Bogasm" warning for the following areas: Husker Nation. As of 09:45am on 30 Oct 2007, Pelini Radar indicated a Bogasm had formed. Bogasm trackers confirmed there was in fact a Bogasm and warned all residents to take cover in the Pelini Shelters until further notice. Stayed tuned to the National Pelini Service for more updates.

:laughpound

I have a couple questions, too.

1. Should we have fired Frank Solich?

2. Can the option still work?

3. How many NCs would we have won if TO stayed on board after the 97 season?

4. Should we hire Turner Gill?

5. Can the WCO work in college?

6. Does IBR have any new information?

Just....just askin'.

X

Actually, I believe that schools/coaches can talk as much as they want. Teams/coaches can't do that in the NFL. Again, that's what I THINK....I don't want to be starting any crazy rumors....

Again I'm not sure, but I think I heard somewhere that since LSU is in the National Title chase there is something that says they can't talk to one another or something to that effect.

Again I'm not sure, but I think I heard somewhere that since LSU is in the National Title chase there is something that says they can't talk to one another or something to that effect.

That sounds like a self-imposed rule. I don't think the NCAA can specify "If you are good then you can't talk...but if you suck, have as many meetings as you want."