More fuel for the fire

I am not one to jump on rumors and spread them. In fact i am going agianst my own rule by simply posting this. However, my brother goes to school in Oklahoma (not OU or OSU) and his roomates parents are boosters at LSU..........(I know, I know my uncles brothers dogs, walker is too). He said Pelini is very interested if the opportunity exists to come to NU. Not that he has been contacted or actually has already signed papers, just that he is interested in a head coaching job and would be if the one at NU were to open up. Take it for what its worth. I believe this a little more than everyone saying TO has contacted BP and the deal is done. This atleast sounds a little more legit. But i think with SP out and TO in as AD, Pelini would not rule out coming back.

Let all of the Bogasm jokes begin.

Mods, is it possible to prevent anymore people from signing up on here untill we know who the new coach is? This is getting a bit rediculous, with all these new people signing up and spreading new, old and unfounded rumors.

billdozer15 Today, 09:57 AM Post #4

Mods, is it possible to prevent anymore people from signing up on here untill we know who the new coach is? This is getting a bit rediculous, with all these new people signing up and spreading new, old and unfounded rumors.

Now that is the definition of HYPOCRITE if I've EVER seen it!!!!

billdozer15 Today, 09:57 AM Post #4

Now that is the definition of HYPOCRITE if I've EVER seen it!!!!

I know, thats why i prefaced the whole comment with "I am not one to jump on rumors and spread them. In fact i am going agianst my own rule by simply posting this."

I am not one to jump on rumors and spread them. In fact i am going agianst my own rule by simply posting this. However, my brother goes to school in Oklahoma (not OU or OSU) and his roomates parents are boosters at LSU..........(I know, I know my uncles brothers dogs, walker is too). He said Pelini is very interested if the opportunity exists to come to NU. Not that he has been contacted or actually has already signed papers, just that he is interested in a head coaching job and would be if the one at NU were to open up. Take it for what its worth. I believe this a little more than everyone saying TO has contacted BP and the deal is done. This atleast sounds a little more legit. But i think with SP out and TO in as AD, Pelini would not rule out coming back.

Let all of the Bogasm jokes begin.

Now forward this email this to ten friends.

If eight of them send it back to you, you're a good person.

If six send it back to you, you have a good heart.

If four send it back to you, you need to work on your charm.

If only two people send it back to you, you are not a nice person.

If nobody sends it back to you, your name must be Steve Pedersen.

Hey billdozer, why dont u go have another bogasm? BTW, try not to get it all over the keyboard. STFU & posting nonsense u freaking ****

WOW, settle down son. I dont know what sounds like non-sense. Its non-sense to think BP is already been spoken to and flying into Lincoln everyother day. I was just posting something that sounded much more legit, than what we have been hearing for the last 3 weeks. As i said before "take it for what its worth". Obviously its not worth much, but you dont have to go all personal on my @ss. Now why dont you go back to looking at your kiddy p0rn.