Purify was arrested sunday

greenman

MO must have been hearing things again and thought some fan was yelling at him to take the N off his helmet or that he sucked so he got drunk and went postal... A bunch of you are all worried how the fans are precieved!!! Give me a break if he did anything and whatever he did just shows these players dont need to be spoon fed like a baby!!!

Just read the topic title. I dont know specifics but more information will be released soon.

Just another new member trying to start something. I think anyone below 20 post should have to have their post reviewed first by the mods. greenman needs to get a life.

This is the same idiot that spewed this crap:

I have found out inside information that very few know. My sister is best friends with one of bill callahans daughters and she told my sister that they were moving one week from today since her dad had already been informed of being fired. My sister was one of her few friends and I highly doubt my sister was supposed to find out this information. I am 100% serious and am not making this up and am going to join all the message boards and inform everyone of this. I honestly didn't have much of a problem with callahan or pederson but i just thought people might like to know my inside information.

:ban