CFN Prediction

It's the truth and the truth hurts.

Not so fast my friend!!

I just had to borrow a little Corso line since I'm taking the underdog!! Anyways, I think Nebraska will be a little more fired up than a lot of people think. I know it sucks, but the opportunity to play spoiler can do a lot for a team mentally. Hopefully for Nebraska it will be for the better!! I think Ganz will be lights out, we'll play a decent defensive game and will come out with a "W'. Kansas has had some pretty tight games this year and it's time they lost one.

NU - 28

KU - 21

ROCK NOT CHICKENHAWK!!

i can't help but like your enthusiasm, but reality keeps slapping me in the face.

KU 34

NU 17

The "reality" is that the game hasn't happened yet, so we still WILL WIN!! Come on!! GBR!!

+1

I think KU wins the game, but I do think we will cover the spread. KU only put 19 up on CU. KU's got a good D, so I don't see us scoring many points unless it truelly is a blowout and we do it in garbage time. However, I think KU will grind the ball against our last rated run D and keep the game fairly low scoring.

We have no offense. We only scored against Texas because of blown coverages.

We have no defense. The only reason Texas didn't put up 50 points on us is because Mack Brown is the only coach in the Big XII who is as bad at game time adjustments as Bill Callahan. Plus, the fighting Manginos are going to want to make this hurt as badly as possible.

We are f'd, my friends.

I think KU wins the game, but I do think we will cover the spread. KU only put 19 up on CU. KU's got a good D, so I don't see us scoring many points unless it truelly is a blowout and we do it in garbage time. However, I think KU will grind the ball against our last rated run D and keep the game fairly low scoring.

That's if they don't pop 80-yard runs all day...

Like the writer said, they won't take us lightly and they'll be fired up. This is their chance to get back at us for all the 40+ point beatings we put on them.

That said, it's been a crazy year in college football. Any given Saturday...

Go Big Red