I would have been in favor of seeing Wyatt stay because of his reputation as a recruiter, but if he's supposed to be such an awesome d-line coach, then why are his boys last in the NCAA in rushing defense?

he doesn't call the plays, and he lost all of last years d-line, all of them said Wyatt taught them more technique in two months than Blake did in 3 years

Doesn't an incoming HC put together his own staff?

Yes! So, why do people keep asking this stupid question? :bang

First off, this is an opinion thing so just because it might not happen it is asking what would you do if you were the next HC, sometimes coaches like to keep some assissants and sometimes they don't. If you don't like the topic then don't comment on it.

I'm not for keeping any of them. There isn't much argument that can be made for Watson, even, seeing as he doesn't appear to do anything, and he's certainly not helping matters. If he stayed I wouldn't be in a twist over it, but if they named him HC I would sh#t a brick. This is one of those situations where the best we can hope for is the bad taste goes away fast, and it'll be faster if there isn't anyone who was a part of the worst Husker unit in the history of civilization hanging around.

I'll stop there. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

X

Doesn't an incoming HC put together his own staff? It will be up to the new HC who is retained and who is sent their walking papers. Considering this staff has beaten nearly every piss poor record we have, I think a new beginning with a clean slate is best.

yes.. but a requirement of the new HC could be that TO requests that he keeps certain coaches on the staff.. and who is any potential coach to question the greatest figure in Nebraska history? look where it got BC....