Keller or Taylor???

Apathy

LOVED SAM KELLER: THROWS WITH ACCURACY, HAD MANY DROPPED PASSES / TRIED TO MAKE PLAYS, OFFENSIVE LINE KEPT MISSING BLOCKS SO HE EITHER GOT SACKED OR WHAT THEY CALL A FUMBLE / WANTED TO THROW THE DEEP BALL, NOT ENOUGH RECIEVERS ON THE FIELD(ALL COVERED) / VERY MATURE AND INTELLIGENT AND A LEADER BOTH TO THE MEDIA & THE FANS & HIS TEAM!

LIKED ZAC TAYLOR: DIDN'T THROW MANY INTERCEPTIONS OR MANY MISTAKES / KEPT GETTING UP NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES OR HOW HARD HE WAS SACKED BECAUSE THE OFFENSIVE LINE MISSED THEIR BLOCKS / VERY DOWN TO EARTH NICE GUY!

MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE QB: BROOK BERRINGER PASSING AND ACCURACY AND INTELLIGENCE AND LEADERSHIP AND GIVING NATURE AND PASSIONATE HEART AND TOTAL FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO LOVED HIS TEAM HIS COACH HIS FANS!

Cally's offense is better suited for a QB who can throw on the move some. Keller is weak at this (see bootleg last week on the grounding call). Sam is also not as effective on play action than sitting back and surveying say like a shotgun set. That in itself is a liabillity to this WCO. You got to have that type of action to make it (da WCO) that more effective.

Taylor was good throwing on the run and off the play action. Always felt he needed a quicker release.

Keller has the quick release but its only effictive on dink passes. Vince Young can sling it like Sam but can do it 30-40 yds down field. Sam I don't think can...

That was his forte' at ASU.

Sam was scary accurate between 35-50 yards..A lot easier to catch, too, because of the arc. (in order to get any kind of accuracy with short passes, you almost have to throw bullets).

It was painful to watch him being so restricted to the dink/dunk by Cally's messed up WCO.

It was almost reminiscent of Ozzy trying to put everyone to sleep with the 14 straight dives, then popping a big pass..Except this time..We never seemed to get past 3rd and short.

Let's see...Taylor got two full seasons to play and Keller just 9 games. Don't think one can really do a fair comparison. If I remember correctly from another thread, Keller's first year numbers are better than Zac's, so if Keller had a second year, he might improve even further.

I like both guys, but in the end I probably would probably go with Taylor just because of the toughness that we saw from him...again, Keller really does not have the opportunity to make that same kind of impression.

LOVED SAM KELLER: THROWS WITH ACCURACY, HAD MANY DROPPED PASSES / TRIED TO MAKE PLAYS, OFFENSIVE LINE KEPT MISSING BLOCKS SO HE EITHER GOT SACKED OR WHAT THEY CALL A FUMBLE / WANTED TO THROW THE DEEP BALL, NOT ENOUGH RECIEVERS ON THE FIELD(ALL COVERED) / VERY MATURE AND INTELLIGENT AND A LEADER BOTH TO THE MEDIA & THE FANS & HIS TEAM!

LIKED ZAC TAYLOR: DIDN'T THROW MANY INTERCEPTIONS OR MANY MISTAKES / KEPT GETTING UP NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES OR HOW HARD HE WAS SACKED BECAUSE THE OFFENSIVE LINE MISSED THEIR BLOCKS / VERY DOWN TO EARTH NICE GUY!

MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE QB: BROOK BERRINGER PASSING AND ACCURACY AND INTELLIGENCE AND LEADERSHIP AND GIVING NATURE AND PASSIONATE HEART AND TOTAL FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO LOVED HIS TEAM HIS COACH HIS FANS!

Wish Brook were still here. He was such a positive person, on and off the field.

I have to say, both these guys are great fighters and outstanding leaders/faces to our programs for these past three years. I couldn't be more happy that we have had Taylor, Keller, and now Ganz.

Sadly, I think Keller would have benefited from just one more season and wasn't completely ready. Taylor was much improved in year 2 over year 1. Taylor was a great player and one of my recent favorites.

Let's see...Taylor got two full seasons to play and Keller just 9 games. Don't think one can really do a fair comparison. If I remember correctly from another thread, Keller's first year numbers are better than Zac's, so if Keller had a second year, he might improve even further.

I like both guys, but in the end I probably would probably go with Taylor just because of the toughness that we saw from him...again, Keller really does not have the opportunity to make that same kind of impression.

Some great replies to the question up there. ^^^ I would liked to have seen what Sam could have done with a second year, but even still I'm not sure he would have surpassed Zac. Taylor is a special guy, the kind of QB you don't see very often.

In the end, I'm just glad both came to play for Nebraska.

NEITHER!!!!!!!!!

There both rejects or drop-outs from other D-1 programs.

They couldn't cut it there but here there a starter.

You really should state ahead of time that you're a blithering idiot before making posts this stupid. Not only can you not spell, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Thank goodness you're not indicative of the average Husker fan.