Huskers Need a Big Name to Restore the Program

Huskers have to go after someone that seems untouchable...

any opinions on the following ;

John Gruden

Bill Cowher

Bo Pelini

Turner Gill

.....I like Gruden's fired up attitude, and he seems like he is a players coach and recruiting would come naturally.....

who else is big enough, and strong enough to restore the program??

I say hell no to the 2 NFL coachs on the list.. We need a guy that is a college coach and keeps it fun for the players.. I bet the player here now would have one hell of a time practicing some florida style O in practice. I am not saying we need him just some one who keeps it fun uts lets you know its about winning...

I think i big name college coach wouldnt be bad but i think dont think we should even be thinking about an NFL coach. That is what PUD did, he didnt even give Pelini a shot cause he wanted a big name coach. So he started going after these failed NFL coaches and he sure landed a good one in Callahan :sarcasm

Big name coach? That's what we have with Callahan and look where it got us <_< Give me an up and coming coach from a mid-tier school or an OC/DC who can coach regardless of the star ranking.

:yeah

Dude, are you really putting Gill and Pelini in a list of "big name" coaches with those other untouchable guys? Please.

Huskers have to go after someone that seems untouchable...

any opinions on the following ;

John Gruden

Bill Cowher

Bo Pelini

Turner Gill

.....I like Gruden's fired up attitude, and he seems like he is a players coach and recruiting would come naturally.....

who else is big enough, and strong enough to restore the program??

As much of a sour taste BC has left many Husker fans with NFL coaches, IMO those are the only 2 that I would even consider for NU. They both seem like animated coaches who could fire up their team.

As it is though, Bo Pelini has been, and still is my #1 guy.