Well, he told me that Charlie McBride is on a flight to Omaha RIGHT NOW! There is going to be a press conference at 4:30 to announce McBride/Osborne are taking over and that everyone has been fired, down to the secretaries in the athletic office. This Sunday, we don't just turn back the clocks 1 hour, we turn em back 10 years!!!!!1 OMG!!!

:sarcasm

This guy isn't going to hear any news because he isn't talking with Tom Osborne. Boosters can hem and haw all they want, but the fact of the matter is that they do not make any decisions. He will report as much accurate information as you or I can. Let it go, there will be no changes until the season is over.

Well, he told me that Charlie McBride is on a flight to Omaha RIGHT NOW! There is going to be a press conference at 4:30 to announce McBride/Osborne are taking over and that everyone has been fired, down to the secretaries in the athletic office. This Sunday, we don't just turn back the clocks 1 hour, we turn em back 10 years!!!!!1 OMG!!!

This guy isn't going to hear any news because he isn't talking with Tom Osborne. Boosters can hem and haw all they want, but the fact of the matter is that they do not make any decisions. He will report as much accurate information as you or I can. Let it go, there will be no changes until the season is over.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

I agree, everyone thought he was the second coming of Nostradamus and he was only correct on 1 of 4 predictions so far. I didn't believe what he was throwing out and he was quick to pat himself on the back when everyone wanted to drop to their knees and service him.

Don't post topics if you can't back it up.....it just don't make any sense.

Or start one like "Hears a great coach" then post " Miss spelt 'Here' i was in a hurry".

Who's Miss Spelt? and can she coach?

Why do certain Nebraska fans have to make fun of other Nebraska fans...why? I'm not the only one that types fast and doesn't go back to re-read my work. So lay off. Wow I didn't know that this board turned into an english lecture class. I was just saying don't post something onto this board such as nonsense and then when you're wrong to hide and not say anything. Husker 37 is probably a Colorado fan :asshat

Well actually Frank Solich is coming back so everyone might as well relax.

Or start one like "Hears a great coach" then post " Miss spelt 'Here' i was in a hurry".

Why do certain Nebraska fans have to make fun of other Nebraska fans...why? I'm not the only one that types fast and doesn't go back to re-read my work. So lay off. Wow I didn't know that this board turned into an english lecture class. I was just saying don't post something onto this board such as nonsense and then when you're wrong to hide and not say anything. Husker 37 is probably a Colorado fan :asshat

Please let this go or take it to the shed.

I'm sorry, I thought I was being funny...(If we can't laugh at ourselves).

I've come to appreciate IBR and some of his inside information was music to my ears..But even besides that..I hate to see anyone get ganged up on..Even when he (IBR) started a thread complaining about people correcting his grammar/spellin'.

The "Circle Jerks that some of us were a part of got to be a little frightening, and might be what scared him off, but I'd much rather read his stuff than read all the petty bickering (and worshipping) that was going on.

As much of a fan of Colorado as I am, I still have no desire to lurk on their Boards..I assume they have worser grammar than most of us and I'd pick up more bad habits :lol:

Seriously, though..It's a little embarrassing reading some of these masterpieces after bragging to my Wife about my quality Nebraska education when she keeps throwing it in my face that she got her teaching degree from "THE Ohio State University".

It might not be fair, but posts filled with bad grammar and even poor Spelling make us look far worse than unsubstantiated posts (If any post can really be backed up). Callahan's going to tell everybody we're a bunch of ignorant hicks after reading this thread...You know it...I know it...But I can't prove it...Yet.

Slow down if you type too fast..It's not like I can read very fast. (My lips get mighty tired) :cheers

:wtf Wide Collars are "out" again?

Dang..I can never keep up.

Funny..In all the posts I've read, he only patted himself on the back after someone questioned his football background..And even that was a little self depreciating.

It's like a study in " Group mentality" in here, sometimes.

Yeah, I don't blame him for the mentality of the people who got a little too excited or for the people who misinterpret playful hyperbole (e.g. "I won't believe it unless IBR says it") as purely sycophantic. He was being fed information and was kind enough to pass it on (and was probably seeking a bit of glory, but would we say anything on message boards if we were seeking recognition of some kind?). It's just funny how the angry AntiCircle Jerk has become it's own circle jerk. :)

Ach! I just burped up an omega 3 capsule! ACCH!!H! HHHRR@!!! (where's the pukey face emoticon?!)