What would you do

if BC gave you a Nebraska hat with his signature on the bill, would you keep it or try to erase the autograph. It is a real nice hat.

What the hell? Are you bored? What the hell kind of kindergarten question is that?

One that your kindergarten ass replied to :lol:

I'm pretty certain I have more of an education than you...guaranteed

It looks like you are putting it to good use. Now go away and bother someone that gives a rats ass about your education.

just because you think you have or do have more education than someone else, doesnt mean that you are smarter or have more common sense.

do you think that people that serve in the military are uneducated idiots or something?

like Matt Damon said at the "Harvard Bar" in Good Will Hunting, "You're going to wake up one morning and realize that you threw away $150,000 on an education that you could have gotten for $1.75 in late fees at the local library"

UNO-sorry if you think that i am standing up for you, bro....i know that you can handle dips$&ts like this on your own, but it pissed me off

MODS/ADMIN's you might want to move this into the shed, cause if this f---er keeps it up, it will get real ugly, real quick

ps

keep the hat. if you dont want it, give it to me when you get back to the states

He just wants a free hat don't let him kid you. :lol: