What would you do

if BC gave you a Nebraska hat with his signature on the bill, would you keep it or try to erase the autograph. It is a real nice hat.

What the hell? Are you bored? What the hell kind of kindergarten question is that?

One that your kindergarten ass replied to :lol:

I'm pretty certain I have more of an education than you...guaranteed

It looks like you are putting it to good use. Now go away and bother someone that gives a rats ass about your education.

if BC gave you a Nebraska hat with his signature on the bill, would you keep it or try to erase the autograph. It is a real nice hat.

What the hell? Are you bored? What the hell kind of kindergarten question is that?

It looks like you are putting it to good use. Now go away and bother someone that gives a rats ass about your education.

By the way, thanks for your service in Iraq. Wish I could put my education to use to get you the hell out of there! And if you don't want the hat I know several kids who'd love to have it.

I've been posting here a couple of years and I think I just witnessed a new low.

My dad can beat up your dad......guaranteed.

I have a Bill Callahan personalized autographed football for a wedding present. Says "David and Nicole, Congrats and Best Wishes from the Huskers-Bill Callahan"

Well, her cousin meant well when he had Callahan sign it for us. 10 weeks ago I wanted to put it in a sweet glass case, last week, we joked about playing catch in the street with it.

By the way, thanks for your service in Iraq. Wish I could put my education to use to get you the hell out of there! And if you don't want the hat I know several kids who'd love to have it.

I would never throw away a Husker hat and thank you.

Here is how I came about getting the hat.

Before the start of the season I purchased a United States Flag at the PX over here. I had it flown on a Marine helicopter during one of their missions and they issued a certificate with the flag that said.

"In honor of Bill Callahan and the 2007 Nebraska Cornhuskers".

I sent the flag to the athletic department. A few weeks later I received a very nice letter from BC and the autographed hat.

That gave me goosebumps! What an awesome thing to do! I say keep the hat......in honor of our beloved Huskers (no matter what)! Stay safe and thanks again for what you do over there! :wub:

Here is how I came about getting the hat.

Before the start of the season I purchased a United States Flag at the PX over here. I had it flown on a Marine helicopter during one of their missions and they issued a certificate with the flag that said.

"In honor of Bill Callahan and the 2007 Nebraska Cornhuskers".

I sent the flag to the athletic department. A few weeks later I received a very nice letter from BC and the autographed hat.

That gave me goosebumps! What an awesome thing to do! I say keep the hat......in honor of our beloved Huskers (no matter what)! Stay safe and thanks again for what you do over there! :wub:

Great story uno!!!! :thumbs

just because you think you have or do have more education than someone else, doesnt mean that you are smarter or have more common sense.

do you think that people that serve in the military are uneducated idiots or something?

like Matt Damon said at the "Harvard Bar" in Good Will Hunting, "You're going to wake up one morning and realize that you threw away $150,000 on an education that you could have gotten for $1.75 in late fees at the local library"

UNO-sorry if you think that i am standing up for you, bro....i know that you can handle dips$&ts like this on your own, but it pissed me off

MODS/ADMIN's you might want to move this into the shed, cause if this f---er keeps it up, it will get real ugly, real quick

ps

keep the hat. if you dont want it, give it to me when you get back to the states