What would you do

if BC gave you a Nebraska hat with his signature on the bill, would you keep it or try to erase the autograph. It is a real nice hat.

I'd probably keep it and then 20 years later when my kids call a coach stupid i can wisely direct them to cally who was the dumbest coach in america. lol.

As much as I'd like to take it and throw it in the trash, I could never throw away a Nebraska hat so I guess I'd be stuck with it. I'm sure I'd mess with the signature a little, much like someone would draw a mustache or black eyes on a picture.

maybe I will put it in my collection and set aside a special place called the dark ages.

BINGO! Cant throw it away but needs to be put up. :)

Probably have quite a good story to go with the hat to.

I remember the one night I was working third shift for a convience store and a certain big name player came in after 2:00am (Your not allowed to sell alcohol after 1:00) to buy a 40oz Magnum. I told him it was to late to purchase alcohol. He then proceeded to ask me, you know who I am? I'm a home town Hero. I knew who he was since I'm a huge Husker fan and seen him come into the store a lot of times before. I could'nt believe the guy would actualy say that and wonder how many times he used that line. Let just say, I refused the sale and he left. In the store we had some Husker hats and a few other Nebraska merchandise and I regret that I did'nt have him autograph a hat that said "name" hometown hero and give him the alcohol. There a few more details I could give but then you would beable to guess who it was pretty easy. Anyway it would have been fun telling people how I got the autographed hat and make telling the story better. :wasted:lol:

LOL...a Husker hat is like the flag...when it gets soiled you burn it...a signature from BC would be soiling it, you have to burn the thing to show respect to the tradition and history of Nebraska...something that he never has done. :nutz

You wouldn't want a United States Flag that was autographed by Bin Laden would you? :asshat

:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

Here is how I came about getting the hat.

Before the start of the season I purchased a United States Flag at the PX over here. I had it flown on a Marine helicopter during one of their missions and they issued a certificate with the flag that said.

"In honor of Bill Callahan and the 2007 Nebraska Cornhuskers".

I sent the flag to the athletic department. A few weeks later I received a very nice letter from BC and the autographed hat.

if BC gave you a Nebraska hat with his signature on the bill, would you keep it or try to erase the autograph. It is a real nice hat.

What the hell? Are you bored? What the hell kind of kindergarten question is that?

One that your kindergarten ass replied to :lol:

I'm pretty certain I have more of an education than you...guaranteed