Yet another Bo Pelini sighting in Lincoln

Just reporting what I heard; I have no idea if it is true or not. A cousin of mine is in the National Guard out of Lincoln. Apparently the Guard is guarding the Lincoln airport. One of my cousin's Guard friends reported that Bo Pelini was spotted getting off of a private jet that flew into Lincoln a few days ago (I didn't hear the exact date). Like I said, I don't know if it is true; I don't have any personal knowledge of it; but I thought others might be interested in the rumor I heard.

Just reporting what I heard; I have no idea if it is true or not. A cousin of mine is in the National Guard out of Lincoln. Apparently the Guard is guarding the Lincoln airport. One of my cousin's Guard friends reported that Bo Pelini was spotted getting off of a private jet that flew into Lincoln a few days ago (I didn't hear the exact date). Like I said, I don't know if it is true; I don't have any personal knowledge of it; but I thought others might be interested in the rumor I heard.

Why is the National Guard guarding the Lincoln airport?

Why is the National Guard guarding the Lincoln airport?

They aren't. They share portions of the Lincoln airfield. The only problem with this "theory" is that the National Guard facility is over a mile away from the civilian airport for private aircraft.

Myth = BUSTED!

But thanks for playing. :)

lol.. enough of these rumors already.. how many times must it be stated that T.O. will be true to his word? if you wanna talk about pelini being a potential candidate.. do it in those topics.. please.. no more pelini sighting topics

dude, don't read the post if you don't want to. there are some people who are interested in such rumors, so why should you get to dictate what is, and is not on the board? pretty big ego you have, no? and read the name of this forum!! :asshat

I want to say something about all these "Bo Pelini spotted at Duncan Aviation" stories. I work on the line at Duncan Aviation which means I am one of the 18 people who do the parking, fueling, and movement of private aircraft 24/7/365. We see every person who steps off the plane and I can tell you that Bo Pelini hasn't been through Duncan Aviation since he was a coach here in 2003 nor has Tom Osborne been been seen recently going in or out. The last time I saw Dr. Tom here was when he was running for governor.

If Bo was going to come here via the university's King Air it is very likely that no one here would see him at all since all the state owned aircraft arrive and depart from the FSDO (Flight Standards District Office) building which is directly south of Duncan Aviation. It might be possible that he would come in on a private jet to Silverhawk Aviation as well which is the other FBO here in Lincoln but I would have heard about that almost instantly as well since we all know each other around here. knapplc was also correct in that the national guard would have absolutely nothing to do with a private aircraft coming into Lincoln since private aircraft are not allowed on the military ramps with the exception of large chartered commercial jets taking soldiers to and from Iraq.

Basically all the stories and sightings are completely false. The only story around here that has generated any stir at all was something I heard from a guy who heard from a pilot who knows a pilot who flew some boosters to some shindig who said a booster told him it's a done deal and Pelini is the next coach and its all agreed to in principle and they are just waiting for the season to be over. Take that for what it's worth which isn't anything. To me the full story with all the little details I got told seems to be a patchwork of different stories I have heard before. It's fun to listen to people talk about it though. It makes the day go by faster. My guess is we will all find out in a press conference on the 26th.

lol.. enough of these rumors already.. how many times must it be stated that T.O. will be true to his word? if you wanna talk about pelini being a potential candidate.. do it in those topics.. please.. no more pelini sighting topics

dude, don't read the post if you don't want to. there are some people who are interested in such rumors, so why should you get to dictate what is, and is not on the board? pretty big ego you have, no? and read the name of this forum!! :asshat

how many different threads are there in this same forum over the same thing? aren't we supposed to be keeping the threads of the same topic in the same thread? hmm.. makes sense to me...