**Official Kansas State Game Discussion Thread**

Now what will we do with Callahan and Co? <_<

We have not won yet....if we do, there is no redemption in one game. Too little, too late!

I think we will win this game. That will make these young men play better at Colorado. If we win at Colorado and win in a bowl I would think T.O. woul;d have a little trouble firing the coach.

:bonez:bonez

The fact that he never bought into Husker Pride, that he dismantled the walk on program (that I think hurt the over all attitude of the whole team), and the fact that he has continually snubbed TO and his accomplishments has sealed Cally's doom.

...T_O_B

:bonez:bonez

Hey crotchety old man, why don't we NOT make this into a Callahan bashing thread. Enough of htose around. OK? Thanks!

I think it's a good time to get positive about what we see happening. The players aren't out there alone.

Hard to judge ganz, because it's different evaluating a player in practice then in game situations. I think Keller had the goods to perform well but didn't on Gameday all the time, although he had his bright spots! Then Ganz gets in and does well in a full game so far. Hindsight is 20/20 on that one! i don't blame BC for that because you don't see what happens in practice. Not getting MOPO involved is inexcusable though.

They seem to be playing for Ganz. Maybe the fact that he has paid his dues and isn't just here to punch his ticket to the pros makes the difference.

Hard to judge ganz, because it's different evaluating a player in practice then in game situations. I think Keller had the goods to perform well but didn't on Gameday all the time, although he had his bright spots! Then Ganz gets in and does well in a full game so far. Hindsight is 20/20 on that one! i don't blame BC for that because you don't see what happens in practice. Not getting MOPO involved is inexcusable though.

They seem to be playing for Ganz. Maybe the fact that he has paid his dues and isn't just here to punch his ticket to the pros makes the difference.

I do believe that, he has the chemistry.

See, this is my problem with that comment...there's no way to know. Ganz is having a great game, but so is the whole team (admittedly KSU isn't that good, but they're not terrible). It's Senior Day and everyone is playing hard. It's just so hard to tell exactly why they've turned it around. Just like when they started falling apart all of a sudden, now they're turning it around. It's all pretty odd, heh.