**Official Kansas State Game Discussion Thread**

Hmm so is our D now using backups since we just allowed dude to break one off on us?

I thought I saw a lot of new numbers in there, yes.

Missouri just scored. Assuming they hold on, the North is assured of having at least a tie in North-South game. KU over OSU tonight gives the North a 2 game edge. I've spent a lot of the last 5 years in Texas listening to this "dominance of the south" talk, completely forgetting about how it was in the early Big 12 years, and likely wouldn't last too long. Very sweet!

Hmm so is our D now using backups since we just allowed dude to break one off on us?

I thought I saw a lot of new numbers in there, yes.

Missouri just scored. Assuming they hold on, the North is assured of having at least a tie in North-South game. KU over OSU tonight gives the North a 2 game edge. I've spent a lot of the last 5 years in Texas listening to this "dominance of the south" talk, completely forgetting about how it was in the early Big 12 years, and likely wouldn't last too long. Very sweet!

Not to mention 4 Big 12 teams in the top 15 nationally. And the talking heads have said the Big 12 isn't very strong.