Saving their Coaching Staff....or?

dapitdog1

I am trying to figure out what I am watching today.

Now, I know Nebraska wears red at home, so I guess these guys up 38-10 at half ARE the Huskers??????

But they are playing with emotion and heart.....which confuses me.

Where is the team that has been folding like a lawn chair?????

Are these guys playing for themselves...........or are they trying to save the coaching staff's a**es?????

Maybe Billy C and his buddies will weather the storm...........

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

I'm thrilled we're playing so well today, especially thrilled for the seniors. But my fear is that this game will give those in Huskerland a false sense of security and want to keep Callahan.

It's time for Callahan to go, regardless of how the season ends. His snubbing of Osborne, the comments made by his agent, the not wearing Husker gear to news conferences. Time to go.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I am trying to figure out what I am watching today.

Now, I know Nebraska wears red at home, so I guess these guys up 38-10 at half ARE the Huskers??????

But they are playing with emotion and heart.....which confuses me.

Where is the team that has been folding like a lawn chair?????

Are these guys playing for themselves...........or are they trying to save the coaching staff's a**es?????

Maybe Billy C and his buddies will weather the storm...........

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

You're seeing Joy Ganz who should have been starting all year give the offense some diversity. And, you are seeing the Huskers play with emotion because it is the last home game for the seniors. 59-17 now!

Too bad Callahan and crew can't coach that. They are gone gone gone after the Colorado game.

GO HUSKERS. Give 'em the old a*s whipping!

and it sure should give recruits and fans hope for next year. ganz will be back to help out, even if it isn't the "worst coast offense".

Did they even bring any recruit in for this game? If not then thats enough of a reason to get rid of this staff.

good question and good point!

I heard they had no official visitors today. <_<