What If?

I see a lot of Callahan haters on this board and I was just curious that what if Osborne doesn't fire Callahan? I think Callahan is gone but what if the GREAT Dr. Tom Osborne decides to keep Callahan and get rid of Cosgrove? What will everyone think? How woulld you react? Just Hypothetical?

He can recruit, but would he be happy not calling the plays? If TO wanted to give him more time than I would figure he knows a lot more about Callahan then I do and would except it, and wait to see what TO sees. He can seems to be able to scheme a good offense, but doesn't know when to call the right plays at the right time. Don't think he would stay though, if told Coz had to go. To big an ego for that.

GBR!!!

It's going to be alot harder for Oz to fire cally then everyone thinks.

Hard for a coach who has "been there"; wouldn't be suprised if cally gets a mulligan, especially if he beats CU.

Kind of a 1 year to fix it ala Solcih

I don't agree, but it wouldn't suprise me

i don't agree. the boosters have been heard loud and clear, along with most fans.......IF we would have lost to KSU, would there be ANY doubt?? exactly, don't let one win change your mind.......there are wayyyy too many things that are wrong with the cally program to give him another chance. Oz knows that too well.

I see a lot of Callahan haters on this board and I was just curious that what if Osborne doesn't fire Callahan? I think Callahan is gone but what if the GREAT Dr. Tom Osborne decides to keep Callahan and get rid of Cosgrove? What will everyone think? How woulld you react? Just Hypothetical?

I'm actually more worried that Tom Osborne will pull a Scott Baldwin and have Bill Callahan live with him for a few months.

If BC were to stay, I think we'd see a collective V8 head slap.

Just like others said earlier, one or two wins at this point shouldnt overshadow the whole Cally era. I think the whole program needs someone that "we" can all rally behind and TO understands that. Right now there is an extremely small minority that really thinks Cally deservers another year or wants him here any longer. The new coach will be hugely popular compared to when Cally was hired. At that point "we" will basically be One Nation under NU again.