Hey Buffs...

Callahan has TWO weeks to plot his strategy. He'll probably outsmart himself. But he does have a knack for trick plays and if it means getting to a bowl, I think we'll see some of those come out of the vault, on both sides. Should be a very fun game to watch!

To me, two weeks to prepare just means he'll screw up twice as bad.

Sorry...couldn't help it. I'm sure BC will deliver.....something......somehow.

I hope the CU team that played Oklahoma shows up and has to play against the Nebraska team that played KState today.

THAT would be one hell of a game.

it's the buff's senior day and we're nebraska. for most north teams, it isn't a good year *UNLESS* you beat nebraska.

it's on like donkey kong, kids. doesn't matter what happened earlier this year, when they meet-up in boulder in two weeks it's gonna be apocalyptic.

Ya'll are probably going to be 2 touchdown favorites anyhow. I just hope we quit going for it on 4th down inside our own territory, don't get me wrong, I like Hawk but he needs to learn the importance of field posistion, he gave the clones a short field the entire second half yesterday. Yesterday's loss ranks right up there with MSU.

Ya'll are probably going to be 2 touchdown favorites anyhow. I just hope we quit going for it on 4th down inside our own territory, don't get me wrong, I like Hawk but he needs to learn the importance of field posistion, he gave the clones a short field the entire second half yesterday. Yesterday's loss ranks right up there with MSU.

I think this is really going to be an awesome game! Whoever wins goes to a bowl so this makes this game so important for these two teams. In our own minds we are really playing for something so if Colorado wins that stadium is going to go freakin crazy!!!!!

You have to give Hawkins a bit of time to figure out how to coach power conference football. Undefeated in the MWC isn't the same as 8-4 in the Big 12.

He might be smart enough to catch up after a couple seasons. Wish our coach was.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...and say that I believe that Colorado will still be favored in the spreads...I'm going to go ahead and GUESS:

Colorado: -3.5

Nebraska +3.5

Overs --- 61

P.S. We were also dogs vs. KSU -- Kansas State: -7.5

:hellloooo:corndance:box:box:corndance:hellloooo:hellloooo:corndance:box:box:corndance:hellloooo

It's going to be a great game. Any college football game is good, but this will be a typical NU-CU game. I just hope NU wins, or I'm going to owe my fiance'.

:cheers