Hey Buffs...

Picture this Neb up big before half an the whole student section gets kicked out again. That would be perfect cant wait.. Players will be pumped on both sides.. I see Nu pulling it off.. Last time we played in Boulder we won and Callahan cried cause he was just sooo happy for the players, this time he will cry cause he's out of a job...

Picture this Neb up big before half an the whole student section gets kicked out again. That would be perfect cant wait.. Players will be pumped on both sides.. I see Nu pulling it off.. Last time we played in Boulder we won and Callahan cried cause he was just sooo happy for the players, this time he will cry cause he's out of a job...

If you are hoping that the student section gets kicked out then why all the complaining when they did kicked out?

If you are hoping that the student section gets kicked out then why all the complaining when they did kicked out?

Who complained?? I didnt and I dont know of anyone that did, I thought it was funny never seen that before!!

I dont care what you throw as long as its at Callahan an Coz maybe it will knock some sense into to them.. Just dont hit the players!! :)

I like the fact that you guys are coming into Boulder cocky... you hang onto that feeling as long as you can, I want your loss to hurt a bit. Not as bad as 2001 of course, but just enough for it to be noteworthy.

Callahan's just playing games with your hearts right now. Gotta say, I absolutely love the guy for it!

I like the fact that you guys are coming into Boulder cocky... you hang onto that feeling as long as you can, I want your loss to hurt a bit. Not as bad as 2001 of course, but just enough for it to be noteworthy.

Callahan's just playing games with your hearts right now. Gotta say, I absolutely love the guy for it!

We know that you guys love him as our coach. :lol: Okay we'll make you a deal...................you can have him and we'll throw in Cosgrove at the end of the season. :)

We know that you guys love him as our coach. :lol: Okay we'll make you a deal...................you can have him and we'll throw in Cosgrove at the end of the season. :)

:rollin

The way these two teams have played this year, I just hope each team plays to their abilities and it is a good game.

Say...has your HC figured out that you can't get your kicking team on the field, wait for the refs to get set and start the clock, center the ball and then kick a field goal all in 1 second yet?

ISU 31 - CU 28....BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Buffs dream of beat Nebraska...BWHAHAHAHAHA....

And what's Hawkin's excuse?

Just wont happen Neb wins no doubt about it... My hope is your guy now turned our guy Shawn Watson calls all the plays for the Huskers and doesnt let up on the gas till the last gun sounds.. Ganz will have something else to prove this game just cause its Colo so I expect alot of scoreing just like you have done to us in the past.. :bonez