Hey Buffs...

Seriously, after the season we've had, let's not start talking smack. Colorado is a better team and they get us at home.

Quoted for truth.

Especially the underlined part.

CU is having a tough stretch right now. It's hard to say which team we'll get. If it's the team that played against OU, AND we show up like we did today, it could be one heck of a game.

I'm not counting on a win, I'm not counting on anything. And I for DARNED SURE am not about to start talking smack to anyone about that game. Even if we win, we've got six losses this year. There's no boasting to be done about that.

As much as I don't like CU, they're going to be fighting just as much as we are. We're both 5-6. We both need one more to be bowl eligible. You don't think CU will fight for that? At home? I think, even with (insert daunting music) "The Ganz", the CU game is going to be one hell of a tough game in a very hostile environment on their turf. Will probably be one of the toughest games of the year.

Callahan has TWO weeks to plot his strategy. He'll probably outsmart himself. But he does have a knack for trick plays and if it means getting to a bowl, I think we'll see some of those come out of the vault, on both sides. Should be a very fun game to watch!

That's actually my favorite thing about Callahan. I quite enjoy the "trickeration." I really, really hope he pulls off some crazy plays against CU. They're a lot of fun to watch, even if they don't work.