Congrats and question

jeepdad

Sorry Jeepdad. K-State 31-Misery 28.

Don't come in here looking for <bowdown>, just because your team bested NU this year. Be prepared to die before another MU win over the Huskers. Your grandkids won't even see another MU win in their lifetime either. Go back to your Tigerboard before we sic Lil' Red on ya, pu&&y.

Your warning level has been increased due to the personal attack. A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

Sorry Jeepdad. K-State 31-Misery 28.

Don't come in here looking for <bowdown>, just because your team bested NU this year. Be prepared to die before another MU win over the Huskers. Your grandkids won't even see another MU win in their lifetime either. Go back to your Tigerboard before we sic Lil' Red on ya, pu&&y.

Your warning level has been increased due to the personal attack. A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

WOW that was uncalled for!

jeepdad we appreciate your input here on the board. If you look at our game defending the pass is something K-state can't do very well at all!!! Go across the middle on them on a slant route or something like that and you will pass on them all day! Screen passes work well also.

Congrats on your blow-out of Kansas State. Ganz looks like a real winner.

After seeing K-State play, how well do you think Mizzou stacks up with them? Ganz absolutely lit their secondary up and I assume that will be our game plan as well. Thoughts on the outcome? I think Mizzou fans are a little nervous this could be a trap game.

Again, great win. You guys should stomp Colorado; they've pretty much given up I think.

As most of the members who posted have stated Missouri should have no problem with KSUcks. But hey,you might be right about a trap. After all who would'a thought Iowa State would beat sCUm.

Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg

Congrats on your blow-out of Kansas State. Ganz looks like a real winner.

After seeing K-State play, how well do you think Mizzou stacks up with them? Ganz absolutely lit their secondary up and I assume that will be our game plan as well. Thoughts on the outcome? I think Mizzou fans are a little nervous this could be a trap game.

Again, great win. You guys should stomp Colorado; they've pretty much given up I think.

Thanks, yep I think Ganz is the man. You guys should be able to beat them. You got Daniels and he's on fire.

Sorry about the "poster" on here. The mods will take care of him I'm sure.

I think jeeps suck...... J/k

anyway I think they are a team that beat teas at home, so they need to be taken seriously. they have a good wr/qb, and good specials teams, so they are dangerous. that said as long as you guys take them serious, you should have no problems. coming unprepared allows crazy things to happen. we have seen it over and over again this year