Congrats and question

jeepdad

Congrats on your blow-out of Kansas State. Ganz looks like a real winner.

After seeing K-State play, how well do you think Mizzou stacks up with them? Ganz absolutely lit their secondary up and I assume that will be our game plan as well. Thoughts on the outcome? I think Mizzou fans are a little nervous this could be a trap game.

Again, great win. You guys should stomp Colorado; they've pretty much given up I think.

After seeing K-State play, how well do you think Mizzou stacks up with them? Ganz absolutely lit their secondary up and I assume that will be our game plan as well. Thoughts on the outcome? I think Mizzou fans are a little nervous this could be a trap game.

Again, great win. You guys should stomp Colorado; they've pretty much given up I think.

Bring out 4 WR's and put your RB and QB in the shotgun. Motion your RB up to the line giving a 5 wide set and the middle of the field will be open all day. Thats what we did and they couldn't figure it out. I could call the touchdowns from the south end zone all day. They cheat their safeties so far out that they can't recover. You guys will roll 'em easy.

Mizzou 70

KSU 21

If you want 70, you'll get it. KSU will also lose to Fresno St on the 24th.

Bring the Rain!!! :moreinteresting:nanalama:moreinteresting:nanalama:moreinteresting

Sorry Jeepdad. K-State 31-Misery 28.

Don't come in here looking for <bowdown>, just because your team bested NU this year. Be prepared to die before another MU win over the Huskers. Your grandkids won't even see another MU win in their lifetime either. Go back to your Tigerboard before we sic Lil' Red on ya, pu&&y.

Sorry Jeepdad. K-State 31-Misery 28.

Don't come in here looking for <bowdown>, just because your team bested NU this year. Be prepared to die before another MU win over the Huskers. Your grandkids won't even see another MU win in their lifetime either. Go back to your Tigerboard before we sic Lil' Red on ya, pu&&y.

Dude, seriously? Who pissed in your cornflakes? Give it a rest, he's a missouri fan making friendly converstaion about their upcoming game, why isn't that allowed? Just cause we suck one year and they're good one year, doesn't mean you have to get your ovaries tangled.

I thought we were going to get our asses handed to us by the pussycats, and we ended up blowing them out of the water....you guys shouldn't have any problem. And if you do, then it's because of the Pinkel factor. That hasn't happened yet this season...might be overdue...

:hellloooo

As most of the members who posted have stated Missouri should have no problem with KSUcks. But hey,you might be right about a trap. After all who would'a thought Iowa State would beat sCUm.

As most of the members who posted have stated Missouri should have no problem with KSUcks. But hey,you might be right about a trap. After all who would'a thought Iowa State would beat sCUm.

To be honest with you, I'm not surprised. Colorado is a fluke team, they've seemed to have lost the games they should've won this year and won the games they should've lost. Plus, it's Colorado, they're the epitome of doucheness.