Billy still has to go Nebraska

JHaWk

Even a non-husker fan can see these points. When I say the bad Mizz D, it was ranked pretty low when you played them, but end of the season stats

tell more. We shall see.

PS

Being in the cellar sucks doesnt it? lol We dont want to wind up there again

Yes, it does suck, but we're only fixing the plumbing down here. I believe we passed one another on the stairs.

The day that I start listening to Jayhawk fans is the day that all taxes will be repealed . . . in other words, not a cold day in Hades. Don't get too cocky there, Jayhawk. Thou shalt return to thy cellar, in thy proper resting place, in good time.

What the h$ll is this? This is a discussion thread, not a flaming one. No reason to attack him. He has been a great addition to this board, and he is also a Husker fan. Go away if you have to behave like that. :angry:

Hey, this is college football. Talking smack to opposition fans is half the fun.

Don't get your underwear in a bundle...lol...gets boring around here if we don't have some outsiders come in now and then and stir up the dust. This is just fun...it isn't like any of us will be calling plays on any given Saturday....that will be run anyway.

Totally off subject but I just wanted to offer my condolences in advance for ruining your chance for a perfect season by thumping your Jayhawks on Saturday and leaving most of your players crippled and unavailable for the Missouri game.

Carry on....

HAHAHAHAHAHA :clap

Real nice...first we crush KSU, giving you the perfect opportunity to blow their decimated team out the following Saturday then we spank CU, leaving you their demoralized husks to destroy this Saturday...not to mention that Texas was so winded from running down the field so much against us that they hadn't caught their breath yet by the time you played them...leading to your decent showing through 3 quarters of that game.

If you would have played all of your opponents the week after we got through with them you would probably be undefeated in the Big 12.

Where's the love brother???

To my B12 Brother Cy-

Chizek (sp?) is showing why the 'Clones hired him. They have pretty much improved every game they played this year. I'm impressed. If he can recruit, watch out...ISU may be the next KU. :thumbs

Totally off subject but I just wanted to offer my condolences in advance for ruining your chance for a perfect season by thumping your Jayhawks on Saturday and leaving most of your players crippled and unavailable for the Missouri game.

Carry on....

HAHAHAHAHAHA :clap

Real nice...first we crush KSU, giving you the perfect opportunity to blow their decimated team out the following Saturday then we spank CU, leaving you their demoralized husks to destroy this Saturday...not to mention that Texas was so winded from running down the field so much against us that they hadn't caught their breath yet by the time you played them...leading to your decent showing through 3 quarters of that game.

If you would have played all of your opponents the week after we got through with them you would probably be undefeated in the Big 12.

Where's the love brother???

To my B12 Brother Cy-

Chizek (sp?) is showing why the 'Clones hired him. They have pretty much improved every game they played this year. I'm impressed. If he can recruit, watch out...ISU may be the next KU. :thumbs

There's a back-handed compliment if I ever heard one.... <_<

:

The day that I start listening to Jayhawk fans is the day that all taxes will be repealed . . . in other words, not a cold day in Hades. Don't get too cocky there, Jayhawk. Thou shalt return to thy cellar, in thy proper resting place, in good time.

What the h$ll is this? This is a discussion thread, not a flaming one. No reason to attack him. He has been a great addition to this board, and he is also a Husker fan. Go away if you have to behave like that. :angry:

:yeah:nanalama:LOLtartar