Billy still has to go Nebraska

JHaWk

Totally off subject but I just wanted to offer my condolences in advance for ruining your chance for a perfect season by thumping your Jayhawks on Saturday and leaving most of your players crippled and unavailable for the Missouri game.

Carry on....

HAHAHAHAHAHA :clap

Real nice...first we crush KSU, giving you the perfect opportunity to blow their decimated team out the following Saturday then we spank CU, leaving you their demoralized husks to destroy this Saturday...not to mention that Texas was so winded from running down the field so much against us that they hadn't caught their breath yet by the time you played them...leading to your decent showing through 3 quarters of that game.

If you would have played all of your opponents the week after we got through with them you would probably be undefeated in the Big 12.

Where's the love brother???

Good job beating those damn Pussycats

It seems that there is talk now of keeping Cally...I say no

I care about NU, they are my 2nd favorite team...I want them to do well

Bill may have dominated KSU, but KSUcks

Bill should still be given a pink slip for the following reasons:

1) 41-40 "victory" over Ball State. If there are such things as moral victorys,

this is a moral defeat

2) Poor coaching hires. Besides Watson, most of the other assistants need to go

with Cally, especially Coz

3) Dont forget about the 41-6 loss to Mizz. No touchdowns whatsoever...against a

bad Mizz D. Ridiculous...Who sais Callys systems works?

4) Consecutive, blowout losses to Mizz, OSU, aTm. Followed by blowing a good lead

against Texas. Then NU gets blown away by my Jayhawks.

5) Can't win the big games. This stat wont change...

6) The victories against Nevada, Ball State, Wake, KSU and ISU arent impressive in

this BCS world. KSU is not good. Although the Big Red played a helluva good game!

7) Can't motivate, can't coach, can't communicate, and he is a cocky guy. Doesnt

take responsibility...

Dont let 1 good win cloud your judgement. Celebrate it, enjoy it, but just remember the

stats and Callys track record. I dont care who the next coach is, TO will decide that, just get

rid of Callahan!! GBR

The day that I start listening to Jayhawk fans is the day that all taxes will be repealed . . . in other words, not a cold day in Hades. Don't get too cocky there, Jayhawk. Thou shalt return to thy cellar, in thy proper resting place, in good time.

That was totally uncalled for?! :wtf

Totally off subject but I just wanted to offer my condolences in advance for ruining your chance for a perfect season by thumping your Jayhawks on Saturday and leaving most of your players crippled and unavailable for the Missouri game.

Carry on....

Real nice...first we crush KSU, giving you the perfect opportunity to blow their decimated team out the following Saturday then we spank CU, leaving you their demoralized husks to destroy this Saturday...not to mention that Texas was so winded from running down the field so much against us that they hadn't caught their breath yet by the time you played them...leading to your decent showing through 3 quarters of that game.

If you would have played all of your opponents the week after we got through with them you would probably be undefeated in the Big 12.

LOL, well I was going to put it that way. I was going to say that blowing out CU shouldn't be too hard considering they as well got beat by ISU. I will give kudos to ISU because they have gotten better throughout the season. They have to be a better team than the one we faced earlier in the season.

Send an e-mail to Dr Tom. It's his decision. Not ours.

BEAT CU!!

Right there is the irony in the whole thing. Before Pedey was fired, I sent several e-mails to Pearlman voicing concerns over the direction of the program etc. Now that T.O. is there, there's no way I would e-mail him, out of respect for him and what he's accomplished, and out of faith that he will do what's best for the program at NU. :bonez

Good job beating those damn Pussycats

It seems that there is talk now of keeping Cally...I say no

I care about NU, they are my 2nd favorite team...I want them to do well

Bill may have dominated KSU, but KSUcks

Bill should still be given a pink slip for the following reasons:

1) 41-40 "victory" over Ball State. If there are such things as moral victorys,

this is a moral defeat

2) Poor coaching hires. Besides Watson, most of the other assistants need to go

with Cally, especially Coz

3) Dont forget about the 41-6 loss to Mizz. No touchdowns whatsoever...against a

bad Mizz D. Ridiculous...Who sais Callys systems works?

4) Consecutive, blowout losses to Mizz, OSU, aTm. Followed by blowing a good lead

against Texas. Then NU gets blown away by my Jayhawks.

5) Can't win the big games. This stat wont change...

6) The victories against Nevada, Ball State, Wake, KSU and ISU arent impressive in

this BCS world. KSU is not good. Although the Big Red played a helluva good game!

7) Can't motivate, can't coach, can't communicate, and he is a cocky guy. Doesnt

take responsibility...

Dont let 1 good win cloud your judgement. Celebrate it, enjoy it, but just remember the

stats and Callys track record. I dont care who the next coach is, TO will decide that, just get

rid of Callahan!! GBR

Lets not forget that he has NEVER won a game when trailing at halftime.

Send an e-mail to Dr Tom. It's his decision. Not ours.

BEAT CU!!

Right there is the irony in the whole thing. Before Pedey was fired, I sent several e-mails to Pearlman voicing concerns over the direction of the program etc. Now that T.O. is there, there's no way I would e-mail him, out of respect for him and what he's accomplished, and out of faith that he will do what's best for the program at NU. :bonez

And you are right, TO will do the right thing.

BEAT CU!!

It is a good thing that T.O. is in charge right now because if SP was still here we would be having another contract extension by now.

I disagree... If SP were still here, I think Coach Callahan would be gone by now. Not saying that's what I want. Just Saying.

no way in hell! the pompous ass would have found "real progress" in the K state win. i have never been so happy to see and AD leave a program than SP.....he will play hell ever landing another AD job anywhere on earth. cally may survive, Ped is just plain f'd!

Carry on....

Good point :clap:lol::lol:

The day that I start listening to Jayhawk fans is the day that all taxes will be repealed . . . in other words, not a cold day in Hades. Don't get too cocky there, Jayhawk. Thou shalt return to thy cellar, in thy proper resting place, in good time.

What the h$ll is this? This is a discussion thread, not a flaming one. No reason to attack him. He has been a great addition to this board, and he is also a Husker fan. Go away if you have to behave like that. :angry:

Hey, this is college football. Talking smack to opposition fans is half the fun.