Will there be a presser today?

1_NUFAN

I know the media is shut off to players and coaches for the week, but are they going to have the weekly press conference?

According to the rumor I heard there will be a press conference announcing that BC is gone. Would not expect one unless that is happening, since there is no game this week.

;):)

The wheels on the rumor bus go round and round...round and round...round and round. The wheels on the rumor bus go round and round alllll day long!

I know the media is shut off to players and coaches for the week, but are they going to have the weekly press conference?

According to the rumor I heard there will be a press conference announcing that BC is gone. Would not expect one unless that is happening, since there is no game this week.

The wheels on the rumor bus go round and round...round and round...round and round. The wheels on the rumor bus go round and round alllll day long!

lol

seriously, at this point the whole thing is getting old. I'm unsure now how many press conferences I've now watched that were supposed to be where they announced callahan stepping down...

There will be a press conference today because Bill Callahan will be fired. Right after that he'll hitch his wagon full of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction to his team of unicorns and head down the rainbow highway to fairyland.

why do some people have to derail a perfectly good question with total bull sh#t?

that is what the rumoville area is for. USE IT

back to the main question

there is no press confrence because the team had a couple of days off and because of the early game on friday the usual tuesday press confrence will be moved to friday monday

sorry

why do some people have to derail a perfectly good question with total bull sh#t?

there is no press confrence because the team had a couple of days off and because of the early game on friday the usual tuesday press confrence will be moved to friday

Thank You

there is no press confrence because the team had a couple of days off and because of the early game on friday the usual tuesday press confrence will be moved to friday monday

sorry

Where is Dave when you need him

:dunno:dunno

That's cool as long as the "Higher-Ups" throw Clownahan under the bus... :nutz