Gameday headed for OSU/Michigan

bethelbacker

Gotta love the d-bags from Bristol. Instead of heading to KC for a game between teams ranked 3rd (KU) and 5th (Mizzou) in the BCS, they are headed to watch an irrelevant game that has no national title implications between Ohio State and Michigan. Hopefully Herbie is sitting the whole time so we dont have to see his boner over the Buckeyes. I realize that these anti-ESPN threads get repetitive, but there is no reason for them not to be at the game between KU and Mizzou.

Gotta love the d-bags from Bristol. Instead of heading to KC for a game between teams ranked 3rd (KU) and 5th (Mizzou) in the BCS, they are headed to watch an irrelevant game that has no national title implications between Ohio State and Michigan. Hopefully Herbie is sitting the whole time so we dont have to see his boner over the Buckeyes. I realize that these anti-ESPN threads get repetitive, but there is no reason for them not to be at the game between KU and Mizzou.

Might want to check your schedules. Mizzou is in Manhattan this weekend.

Even if both games were scheduled on the same day i would still watch OSU v Mich. Both teams are as tradition laden as the other. And there is a stigma to the game.

Is this where we have come in football......Its freaking #3 KU and #5 Mizzou. A storied loser vs. a storied choker. Dont get me wrong it a big game for two good teams, but they owe some of their success to our being down.

Even if both games were scheduled on the same day i would still watch OSU v Mich. Both teams are as tradition laden as the other. And there is a stigma to the game.

Is this where we have come in football......Its freaking #3 KU and #5 Mizzou. A storied loser vs. a storied choker. Dont get me wrong it a big game for two good teams, but they owe some of their success to our being down.

Got to give respect where it's due. They have won when it counted and everyone else hasn't.

They're a TV network, they'll go where they get the most viewers, which would be OSU-UM...if this were even an actual issue

aaaaaaaaaannd I'm an idiot. totally should have checked the schedule..............disregard everything, i'm a moron.

well, except the fact that ESPN sucks. That comment still stands.

It's ok, It was just the rampant excitement for the game and your brain wants to see it so bad that it tricked you into it being this week.