Anyone still want Joe Glenn?

Does anyone still think Joe Glenn from Wyoming is a good candidate? He guaranteed a win on Saturday and instead lost by 50. Finally, he got in trouble for giving the one finger salute to the opposing sideline.

after all of the heat the BC has taken for the throat slash, do you really think Husker Nation would want a coach that show emotion one finger at a time

Does anyone still think Joe Glenn from Wyoming is a good candidate? He guaranteed a win on Saturday and instead lost by 50. Finally, he got in trouble for giving the one finger salute to the opposing sideline.

after all of the heat the BC has taken for the throat slash, do you really think Husker Nation would want a coach that show emotion one finger at a time

Its not the nebraska way!!! :sarcasm:sarcasm

Im in Nebraska at least once a month and I see the finger about 3 or 4 times a day... Its also the quickest way for me to get my point across.

What a disgraceful thing to do and I'm sure T.O. will have nothing to do with someone who carries acts like that on the field.

However, I can only imagine if it was Pelini that had done this....all the Bo fans would be defending him saying "It shows fire" and "Maybe that's what we need out of a head coach".

Hire a guy with class--Turner Gill.

What a disgraceful thing to do and I'm sure T.O. will have nothing to do with someone who carries acts like that on the field.

However, I can only imagine if it was Pelini that had done this....all the Bo fans would be defending him saying "It shows fire" and "Maybe that's what we need out of a head coach".

i'm not defending what he did in anyway.. but it DOES show passion for what you're doing.. if you honestly don't give a sh#t, your not going to do anything like this.. at least it does show a passion and fire to succeed

Maybe when Glenn flipped 'em off he was saying that.. he... had it up to here. ;)

i'm not defending what he did in anyway.. but it DOES show passion for what you're doing.. if you honestly don't give a sh#t, your not going to do anything like this.. at least it does show a passion and fire to succeed

Do you think many coaches that are out there don't give a sh#t? I know it's easy to criticize calls they make and all that, but I'm pretty sure that most of them want to succeed...