What did Callahan's agent say?

What did Callahan's agent say?

Who cares?? Cally can't control what his full grown adult agent says. Hell, I can't control what my teenage son says.

Get real folks, it's a (mostly) free country, he can say what he wants and cally doesn't own him. Mountain out of molehill, non-issue.

BEAT CU!!

WE being the University, WE being all those who wanted Solich replaced, WE being all that wanted Pederson, WE being all those demanding Callahan go.

If you're a Husker Fan, you would be included in that "WE." We're all in this together. WE may not all have liked all of those decisions, but WE all have to live with them, especially if WE are going to continue to wear that big red N on our shirts/hats/coats/etc.

Yes including me. But I understand how dumb the question was. Do you? Callahan isn't leaving one way or the other without some pocket money. If any of you think different then you probably couldn't count the socks or do a soil sample.

If WE want him gone WEwill have to fire him. Callahan may be dumb as some have said but his agent isn't.

Absolutely. I'm not making excuses for the reporter - that was a first-year-out-of-college question from a veteran reporter. He got the answer he should have gotten from that question.

It just seemed by your answer that you were saying you didn't agree with any of those decisions and it was "all the other fans" who were wrong. It struck me as odd since the WE things you were saying were on opposite sides of the fence in the general discussion here. I could be wrong, though. :)

Well I didn't agree with getting rid of Solich and I also believe that if TO had been Athletic Director he would still be here, and probably T. Gill as well. Sanders and Pellini maybe also. I mean would Osborn of forced Solich to make the old timers retire? Don't think so. As for Pederson didn't know much about him honestly but he was a Nebraska man so how could we go wrong? Well experience would tend to say we did as he aleinated the entire state and then some. As for my WE's I can see your point and hope my explanation explains that I'm in the WE. Even those who stand by silently and watch are guilty of being the WE.

You guys are putting a lot of faith in Coach Osborne.

Do you remember that Coach Osborne hired Mr. Pederson and recomended him for the AD job.

He also supposedly stated he would not take the job unless his friend was told prior to his agreeing to be the interim AD.

I agree, I am not certain BC is gone. Kiffen is way too old to start being a head coach.

I think we will see BC here for awhile. He can run the offense, we just need a defense. We also need to recruit more all around talent, and not just fill the offensive side.