fire steve website

c-husker

I think it's funny that someone would put such time and effort into something that will bear no fruit, so to speak. What I mean by that is that it won't have anything to with Pedersen getting fired if/when he gets fired. I guess everyone needs a location to vent though.

They could have come up with a better caricature too. They had to put his friggin name on the shirt! :)

I think it's funny that someone would put such time and effort into something that will bear no fruit, so to speak. What I mean by that is that it won't have anything to with Pedersen getting fired if/when he gets fired. I guess everyone needs a location to vent though.

They could have come up with a better caricature too. They had to put his friggin name on the shirt! :)

I agree this site don't mean anything but it still isn't good for pederson. I know it didn't do anything good for Zook at florida.

I agree this site don't mean anything but it still isn't good for pederson. I know it didn't do anything good for Zook at florida.

Well yea, but it's hard to have everyone like you in a public position, IMO. It's not like it's a big secret that a lot of people dislike him :)

Well yea, but it's hard to have everyone like you in a public position, IMO. It's not like it's a big secret that a lot of people dislike him :)

Yeah its hard to have alot like you but it's not good to have about everyone hate u.

Did anybody see the story about Pete Carroll Real Sports did? They talked to the USC AD and he got hate mail/e-mails when he hired Carroll. He was kind of laughing about it know. So this crap is everywhere. I believe there/wsa firestevealford.com also. Doesn't some one on this board have a caricature like that as their avator?

I doubt this is anything like the usc thing. USc wasn't no 10-3 when carroll took over and I'm sure they didn't fire there guy as badly as pederson did.

I think that the point that was trying to be made was that people were upset with Pete Carrol and didn't think that he did as good job in his first year that they wanted him to do or that they didn't like his hiring in the first place. Thats just my interpretation of the message. I might be wrong though.

There will always be animosity toward Pedersen because of the classless way he handled everything. People believed Nebraska was different, but he turned it all around. I don't think any AD in the country has ever been as hated as Pedersen simply because of all the tradition he was scrapping and the bad feelings it caused. Even if Callahan gets it turned around, I think feelings toward Pedersen will remain the same.

I think that the point that was trying to be made was that people were upset with Pete Carrol and didn't think that he did as good job in his first year that they wanted him to do or that they didn't like his hiring in the first place. Thats just my interpretation of the message. I might be wrong though.

actual he said when he hired him not after 1 year he got alot of hatemail.

Why do I keep hear Pete Carroll being brought up in these conversations??

He was a crap ass coach in the NFL, who has a better handle on the collegiate level.

Unpopular hire by AD

Struggles as NFL Head Coach

Goes after Blue Chip Recruits

Struggled first year in College

One of College footballs Storied traditions

Pro Style WCO

I don't know why his name is always brought up.