Today, no Husker football, what's up

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

No game today. What's up with everyone? I'm cleaning the garage, puttin the lawnmower away and gettin the snowblower out and ready. Doin' my "Honey Do's" and wishin' I was with you all, sittin' in the bar at Misty's, drinkin' ice cold beer and BS'in Husker Football. Ah! The good life in God's country, "Thereis no place like Nebraska!!!"

...T_O_B

:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted

Mowed the lawn for the last time. Mostly to clean up the leaves and stuff.

Had to repair the mower. Winterized the mower and line trimmer. Cleaned up a little bit. Stopped into work to check on a few things.

I need to get working on a few things around the house though.

Co-worker requested a day off so I am came in for him. It is dead quiet at the office. Unbelievable. Maybe I should change my shift to include Saturdays.

2 more hours to go before I can go home, get cleaned up and then go spend money on my date tonight. Dinner and drinks. I am so ready for that beer!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Got lucky! My daughter, soon to be a Husker Freshman, came over and we watched "The Wild Bunch." She has a Movie history class in school and needs to write a paper on a '60 movie. Turned out to be a great day. We later stopped into our favorite watering hole, I had a couple ice cold beers and she had a diet cola. I'm interviewing HS juniors to be my driver next year, going to miss my little girl lots and lots.

You guys who are students at UNL get ready for the coming of T_O_B's Little Girl. I'm countin' on you guys to watch over her a bit for me next year.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez