Bonds admitted to using steroid substances

Blackshirt

This whole argument that they "didnt know they were steroids" is a bunch of manure. No way these guys don't know what they're taking - they get paid for their bodies, they should know every ounce of every protein string that enters their body. I say yank his HRs, no way he deserves the record. Hammerin Hank is The Champ, and Babe Ruth is The King and always will be.

Story

Yeah sure nevermind the integrity of the game, the hell with all of that.

If you didnt read the story, its a good one..

Bonds testified that he didn't think any of the substances worked but kept using they out of loyalty to Anderson. He also said he never consulted with the Giants about what Anderson gave him.

``No way ... we don't trust the ball team,'' Bonds said. ``We don't trust baseball. ... Believe me, it's a business. I don't trust their doctors or nothing.''

Didnt work? Maybe his 6 gallon head is getting in the way of seeing the scale, but last time I looked he put on about 75 lbs of muscle over the past 7-8 years.

Bonds said that Anderson had so little money that he ``lives in his car half the time.'' Asked by a juror why he didn't buy ``a mansion'' for his trainer, Bonds answered: ``One, I'm black, and I'm keeping my money. And there's not too many rich black people in this world. There's more wealthy Asian people and Caucasian and white. And I ain't giving my money up.''

Now theres a guy you can trust - some scumbag that "lives in his car half the time"... a real winner apparently. And his line about "I'm black" .. he's white... his people already have enough and "Im keeping my money"!?? This guy is a complete head case. Lock the freak up just for being a dumass.

This whole argument that they "didnt know they were steroids" is a bunch of manure. No way these guys don't know what they're taking - they get paid for their bodies, they should know every ounce of every protein string that enters their body. I say yank his HRs, no way he deserves the record. Hammerin Hank is The Champ, and Babe Ruth is The King and always will be.

Story

You got that right Blackshirt, Bonds is a liar, a juicing liar. I remember last year Sunday night baseball talked with Jeff Bagwell and he even said how questionable it seemed. He was unable to see how another person could get that big, that late in his career by abiding by the rules. Bagwell is well known for his workout regimen and his incredible strength. He said that there is a point where a person levels off, no matter how much they work out, they can't get any bigger, but Bonds just keeps getting bigger.

I still think that he should be in the Hall of Fame on his first year of eligiblity. Its not like steriods helped his vision when he is at the plate which is a major part of being a good hitter. Plus, if he started taking roids in 2000, I think that he had a career worthy of being a hall of famer up to that point.

I still think that he should be in the Hall of Fame on his first year of eligiblity. Its not like steriods helped his vision when he is at the plate which is a major part of being a good hitter. Plus, if he started taking roids in 2000, I think that he had a career worthy of being a hall of famer up to that point.

I would agree - if he had stopped playing baseball in 2000. But now his entire career is tainted - and for what? Like you said, he was already on his way to The Hall, and stupid rich... which could have been the problem.

Bonds has always been a great ball player. Before 2001, he was a certain first ballot hall of famer. His knowledge of the strike zone and plate discipline is ridiculous, but his legacy will forever be tainted by the BALCO scandal.

bonds isa cheater plain and simple.  cheaters dont deserves tohave their names in records books. 

by the way, there is a 20/20 interview tonight with that Balco scumbag at 9 PM on ABC.

I watched that interview with Victor Contier (sp) also. Man Marion Jones got hammered!!! Holy crap is she going down. Sounds like they may strip her 5 goldies:Story

Plus she perjured herself before a Grand Jury by saying she never used performance enhancing drugs, so could be on her way to some slam time. The difference is that nearly all of the other major "defendants" have admitted to using, but of course they all say they "didnt know what they were". Thats an insulting response if you ask me. Then there's this Victor Cont sleezebag. Just sitting there grinning on 20/20 because he knows all this exposure is probably going to work out in his favor, due to the "artificially enhanced" commercial society we live in.