Callahan's attire

np_husker

Why must we nit-pick what Callahan wears to a press conference?

Sorry, but let's see the facts...an anonymous internet message board dedicated to one of the most rabidly followed and involved fan base in any state...of any sport.

It's what this forum is based on.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? What does Callahan wearing to a presser have to do with ANYTHING about this team or their upcoming game against CU?

This is nothing more than fans trying to nit-pick the smallest details they can to justify why Callahan shouldn't be here....

Why doesn't someone ask what kind f*cking toilet paper he uses too..... :madash

This is freaking lame. :lame Who cares what he has on at the Press Conference. TO didn't have anything NU on when he had his Press Conference for the AD job. Nothing RED at all. Does that make him less of a Husker? :wacko: Solich had a history of wearing sweaters to the Press Conferences does that mean he didn't like being the coach at NU? This is getting out of hand. :nanalama:frenchy:steam:waste

I hope when this is all said and done Callahan has a press conference with one of those big fake checks that reads $3,125,000. He holds it up and says to all the internet football minds, "I've got two words for you.................................................................SUCK IT". :corndance Does the little DX sign and walks out the door with more money then any of us will probably ever see at once and goes on to get a NFL job :funnyhahah (something none of us will EVER have) while we all sit here and complain about what the next coach wears to the press conferences. :cry:flush

Wait Bo Pelini wore a Brown Sweater to the Alamo Bowl Press Conference there is NO WAY he can come back now. :madash

Nevermind he has done excellent in every area. :blink::boxosoap

This really means nothing I just like Ninjas. :ph34r:

This is freaking lame. :lame Who cares what he has on at the Press Conference. TO didn't have anything NU on when he had his Press Conference for the AD job. Nothing RED at all. Does that make him less of a Husker? :wacko: Solich had a history of wearing sweaters to the Press Conferences does that mean he didn't like being the coach at NU? This is getting out of hand. :nanalama:frenchy:steam:waste

I hope when this is all said and done Callahan has a press conference with one of those big fake checks that reads $3,125,000. He holds it up and says to all the internet football minds, "I've got two words for you.................................................................SUCK IT". :corndance Does the little DX sign and walks out the door with more money then any of us will probably ever see at once and goes on to get a NFL job :funnyhahah (something none of us will EVER have) while we all sit here and complain about what the next coach wears to the press conferences. :cry:flush

Wait Bo Pelini wore a Brown Sweater to the Alamo Bowl Press Conference there is NO WAY he can come back now. :madash

please take an aspirin and go to bed now.....and post back when you feel better in the morning. :madash

if you really must know and if it is really important for you to be able to sleep tonight he was wearing a longsleeve, black adidas pullover/windbreaker with 3 white stripes down each sleeve and the Adidas logo on the left chest.

yep, no N or red, thats just about right for this jackass. he just never got it here, never did.

You know, I'm really tired of the name calling. 'Jackass'...come on. Grow up. Unless you really are 12.

Jeez we resort to name calling our head coach now? And some have been for weeks. I think its enough.

no kidding. just like the name calling.

Its old and has been way over done for weeks now.

Some people just need something to bitch about something, all the time, every day of the week, all day long. And still they are not happy.

Who cares what he was wearing. Callahan hasn't enjoyed much success at Nebraska, and he has said some questionable things, which were probably the result of frustration, more than anything. Still, we don't have any reason to believe that he ran a dirty program, and I have every reason to believe that he has tried his hardest to get the job done. I'll be content with whatever TO decides, but Callahan doesn't deserve the insults and nasty comments that are being directed his way. Lets act like the best fans in college football that some people think we are.

if your going to reply to a topic in a serious manner, please behave as if you have any knowledge of why the topic was in question...

I thought that if you were a Mod on a Nebraska Football board you might actually be a Nebraska fan. Wow.

the reason the whole thing has even been brought into question, is because it is written into the coaches contract to wear addidas sponsored Husker gear. Four weeks ago, Callahan first discarded this stipulation...he continued to do it in following weeks, debunking the possibility that it was just coincidence. Today, he wore an Addidas running suit, complete without a Nebraksa logo. Make fun of it as you will, and if you recognize my posts, you know I like making fun of things, but this makes five weeks in a row, and in my opinion, is symbolic...do I care...no, I could take a newearthhusker and wipe it with a rfhuk07, but to deny the possibility that he's doing it without acknowledgement is just dumb.

I thought that if you were a Mod on a Nebraska Football board you might actually be a Nebraska fan. Wow.

What says I'm not a fan because I'm not jumping on Callahan for not wearing NU gear? So do I have to complain about everything to be a fan? Since I don't care about stupid things like a guys shirt that means I'm not a fan? Please let me know so I can change my ways and be the NU fan you want me to be.