Give It A Break

T_O_Bull

Another example of how sales is not football coaching.

The similarities are that sales and coaching are both results-oriented situations and highly competitive. If you don't produce results in either, you're out.

If Callahan were a salesman, not only would he have poor sales numbers, but he would insist that the only reason the company he's working for is still in business is because of him. He would take examples of other people's work to support himself, even when it's clear that it has nothing to do with him and someone else made the sale. You wouldn't want to work with that guy, and I don't want him as my football coach. You wouldn't feel bad for him if you had to work with him. You would loathe every ounce of his soul.

None of us understand the level that these people live in, my God, if we fire Callahan he will walk away with more money than most of us will make in a life time.

My heart goes out to him, for it must be hard working all those hours and only getting paid millions. Is there anyway Nebraska fans could make it up to him?

Another example of how sales is not football coaching.

The similarities are that sales and coaching are both results-oriented situations and highly competitive. If you don't produce results in either, you're out.

If Callahan were a salesman, not only would he have poor sales numbers, but he would insist that the only reason the company he's working for is still in business is because of him. He would take examples of other people's work to support himself, even when it's clear that it has nothing to do with him and someone else made the sale. You wouldn't want to work with that guy, and I don't want him as my football coach. You wouldn't feel bad for him if you had to work with him. You would loathe every ounce of his soul.

He wasn't a failure at selling. I mean he did sell the program pretty good to some highly touted recruits. Where his sales fell through was that he didn't sell his ideas and philosophy very good to them once he got them here. At times, I don't think he even did a very good job of selling his ideas and philosophies to his assistant coaches.

There are only 4 things I LOVE, My Wife, My First borm Son, My Daughter and Nebraska Football.

You can go fetch your own damn slippers from now on :angry:

Sincerely,

Your Dog

My wife won't left me have one.

:hellloooo That sounds like something a Big 10 guy would say!!! Do yourself a favor...go out, buy yourself a puppy, name it Bill Callahan...then kick it. You'll feel lots better.

There are only 4 things I LOVE, My Wife, My First borm Son, My Daughter and Nebraska Football.

Sincerely,

Your Dog

:hellloooo That sounds like something a Big 10 guy would say!!! Do yourself a favor...go out, buy yourself a puppy, name it Bill Callahan...then kick it. You'll feel lots better.

Thanks Cy, I needed a little pick me up today.

Sincerely,

Your Dog

Cut her loose and get a dog. You won't regret it!

You might as well get a motorcycle, too. Bet she says you can't have that either.