Thank god for Rumorville!

FWIW--Here is yet another rumor posted on another board. :)

From a former player...Bo has "Unofficially" accepted the HC position. With TO having to wait untill after the CU game and Bo in the hunt for a possible National Championship, the announcment can't be made. But from all reports out of Lincoln by former players (who work and live in the area), Bo is the man. Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to pass on what I have been told..

Have at it. :)

FWIW--Here is yet another rumor posted on another board. :)

From a former player...Bo has "Unofficially" accepted the HC position. With TO having to wait untill after the CU game and Bo in the hunt for a possible National Championship, the announcment can't be made. But from all reports out of Lincoln by former players (who work and live in the area), Bo is the man. Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to pass on what I have been told..

Have at it. :)

You are great! :clap

I'll tell you who'd make a hell of a coach. Take the great parts from Gill and combine them with the great parts from Pelini, and you'd have a hell of a coach. Better yet, let's just have a poll of the greatest football coach ever and then clone him. We might have to wait a couple of decades, but we could have a young TO roaming the sidelines again.