• 4 months later...

There is no way you can do it everyday. At the most you could do it every other day, but you would probably be on the verge of overtraining. It doesn't say on any of the websites how many times you do it. :dunno

that's what I figured. If anything it sounds like it needs to be treated as a weekly/monthly max out. Watching the video I think they said that the actual 300 workout was used at the end of the entire training months. Sort of a "final exam"

Your exactly right there benny they did use this as a final test of sorts however, only one actor was willing to attempt it. I used it as a assessment to see where I was at and I am going to start doing this workout called crossfit. It is based off of the same principles only the workouts are high intensity/circuit traning workouts. It gets your heartrate up and gives you a cardio type of workout while sastisfying my need to lift weights at the same time. It's different checkout crossfit.com for the workouts. :thumbs

I'm a crossfitter and swear by it. My bro is a Seal and turned me onto it and I do it in the offseason. Once I'm out of college and done with baseball I'll start doing it all the time as part of my training to join the Seals

There is no way you can do it everyday. At the most you could do it every other day, but you would probably be on the verge of overtraining. It doesn't say on any of the websites how many times you do it. :dunno

that's what I figured. If anything it sounds like it needs to be treated as a weekly/monthly max out. Watching the video I think they said that the actual 300 workout was used at the end of the entire training months. Sort of a "final exam"

Your exactly right there benny they did use this as a final test of sorts however, only one actor was willing to attempt it. I used it as a assessment to see where I was at and I am going to start doing this workout called crossfit. It is based off of the same principles only the workouts are high intensity/circuit traning workouts. It gets your heartrate up and gives you a cardio type of workout while sastisfying my need to lift weights at the same time. It's different checkout crossfit.com for the workouts. :thumbs

I'm a crossfitter and swear by it. My bro is a Seal and turned me onto it and I do it in the offseason. Once I'm out of college and done with baseball I'll start doing it all the time as part of my training to join the Seals

Alot of guys I'm on the SWAT team with do it as well. A buddy of mine that I went to high school with is a Seal.

Whatr:

box jumps???

floor wipers???

Seems like I've done the rest with about twice the weight..Gets my heart beating like a Hummingbirdand the room spinning. :madash

Doubt I could do more than 5 pull ups though.

With box jumps you have a 24 inch high box in front of you and you do 50 jumps up on top of the box and then back off.

Floor wipers are where you are either laying flat on the ground or on a flat bench and you have 135 lbs on the barbell. You lift the barbell off of the bench and hold it in the air while you take both of your legs together and swing them to the side attempting to tough the plates on either side of the bar. Check out this link to see the workout...............300 workout

You say you are using double that weight, but are you doing the 50 reps in a row without rest???

50!!!

I could've swore you wrote 30..

That's insane.

I might try it.

Whatr:

box jumps???

floor wipers???

Seems like I've done the rest with about twice the weight..Gets my heart beating like a Hummingbirdand the room spinning. :madash

Doubt I could do more than 5 pull ups though.

With box jumps you have a 24 inch high box in front of you and you do 50 jumps up on top of the box and then back off.

Floor wipers are where you are either laying flat on the ground or on a flat bench and you have 135 lbs on the barbell. You lift the barbell off of the bench and hold it in the air while you take both of your legs together and swing them to the side attempting to tough the plates on either side of the bar. Check out this link to see the workout...............300 workout

You say you are using double that weight, but are you doing the 50 reps in a row without rest???

50!!!

I could've swore you wrote 30..

That's insane.

I might try it.

Good luck because it really sucks!!!!