Tom Osborne has talked to...

About his opinion on Bo Pelini.. according to what i have heard this is a fact, guranteed.. yet again, it's not first hand information, so i can't know for sure if it is the truth or not.. all i know is i deeply trust the person that told me this, and they are very close to me *coughcoughcough*

This isn't a lot of information and may have already been out or known, but i can say the person that told me this was pretty certain that Gill would be the next coach, whether or not he agreed, and also had told me multiple times he didn't think pelini would be a good fit for the job, because of the way he handled the players at the bowl game that he did coach in.. how he allowed them to basically do what they wanted as long as they showed up on time and performed.. i've posted all that info from this same person before so i won't go into it all again..

take what you want, like i said, i dont know, possibly this is already public fact, but it's all i have and am bored so i'm throwing out the information that i have..

oh how great a week from today will be.. everything will be in the past about the will cally be here, and coaching decisions will have more speculation and maybe we'll have a short list other than our own personal opinions

LSU fans sound like they would like to get rid of Bo. To tell you the truth I don't know if I would really want him hear again unless it would be for the DC position. I really don't think that he would move again for that. Has anyone heard anything about Chris Peterson or Will Muschamp? I heard talk about it from someone that I really don't know if it is reliable.

all i know is i deeply trust the person that told me this, and they are very close to me *coughcoughcough*

had told me multiple times he didn't think pelini would be a good fit for the job, because of the way he handled the players at the bowl game that he did coach in.. how he allowed them to basically do what they wanted as long as they showed up on time and performed.

So, your Doctor (Turn & cough) thinks Bo should have treated the 18 - 23 year old players like 1st graders on a field trip and that's why he thinks that Bo shouldn't be coach?

What does your Doctor want from a coach, aside from being on time and performing?

Wierd!

all i know is i deeply trust the person that told me this, and they are very close to me *coughcoughcough*

had told me multiple times he didn't think pelini would be a good fit for the job, because of the way he handled the players at the bowl game that he did coach in.. how he allowed them to basically do what they wanted as long as they showed up on time and performed.

So, your Doctor (Turn & cough) thinks Bo should have treated the 18 - 23 year old players like 1st graders on a field trip and that's why he thinks that Bo shouldn't be coach?

What does your Doctor want from a coach, aside from being on time and performing?

Wierd!

Love the sig, that's funny!